• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

WOW ..CHECK OUT THIS TRANSFORMATION!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
i`m refering to transformation the way its used in the physique world.. you know.. they usual throw the word "transformation" in when the person was previously in horrible shape or he used to be good but went downhill....

anyways... i already said he got in great shape. i was arguing about the use of words not his achievement.

:umwtf:
He still looked pretty shit in the first photos.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I don't see whats so special. He got really fat and cut? A lot of bodybuilders do that. I think we need a time frame for these pictures to see how impressive or how not impressive this was.
 
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
510
Points
16
I don't see whats so special. He got really fat and cut? A lot of bodybuilders do that. I think we need a time frame for these pictures to see how impressive or how not impressive this was.

my thoughts exactly. What was the point of getting that damn fat in the first place
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
What if he started out being fat, realized he needed to get in shape and did a very good job doing so?

In the first set of pics he doesn't even look like someone who lifts weights.

IMO he did a very good job.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
I don't see whats so special. He got really fat and cut? A lot of bodybuilders do that. I think we need a time frame for these pictures to see how impressive or how not impressive this was.

THANK YOU!!!
the guy was already at an advanced level at the beginning of that prep phase/transformation.
next time post before me so they wont say stupid things like does that sound right in your mind
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
THANK YOU!!!
the guy was already at an advanced level at the beginning of that prep phase/transformation.
next time post before me so they wont say stupid things like does that sound right in your mind

Your posts would of still made no sense regardless.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
next time post before me so they wont say stupid things like does that sound right in your mind

:doh:
thestupiditburns-1.jpg


/Chewiefail
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
THANK YOU!!!
the guy was already at an advanced level at the beginning of that prep phase/transformation.
next time post before me so they wont say stupid things like does that sound right in your mind

You're one of those very rare, very special people that make me thank the lord I wasn't starved of oxygen in the womb.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^:49:

nice transformation !!

thanks for the sharing Coach :tiphat:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
u call this a transformation? all he did was drop his sodium and water,,,, :D
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73

..hey guys ..This boy takes to 2 1/2 .. years preparing this championship
and you can see the genetics has not been hes friend! ..:deadhorse:

but I see the passion it has been ..:thumbsup2:

this last photo is with unloading to 3 days out of the championship of Barcelona

congrats to Him!
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
that took 2.5 fricken years?
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
1.- Nice transformation.

2.- Takes a lot of drive to achieve that.

3.- Chewie needs to buy a dictionary.
 

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
1
Views
90
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
43
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
Top