Johnny Bravo
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2006
- Messages
- 3,040
- Points
- 38
That proves he was far from being a bber in the first pics.
As I said on page 1 of this thread.

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
That proves he was far from being a bber in the first pics.

You're one of those very rare, very special people that make me thank the lord I wasn't starved of oxygen in the womb.

your still a fool aren't you.
thats not a transformation!!!!!
the guy although fat in the first pic is already huge... that isnt a transformation as much as it is a prep phase
I agree, he has the size in the first pic, all he did was get in condition. As i have said in many post, bodtbuilding is about size, so i wpuld of been more impressed, if would of been skinny; gain the size.
how much time does it take?
What size are you talking about? He was just a fat guy.
Normally when BB's are off-season you can still see that they workout. To me there is absolutely nothing that indicates that he was big (muscle wise) in the first pic.
I get what he's saying, but what he's saying isn't coming out right at all.You really are dumb aren't you chewie.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.