• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WTF Where's Warren

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
what ever you say i think hes got a great phisique and i would like to know what you call good work ethic cuz by my definition he has it.

1. Provides for family
2. Has plan after his bodybuilding (fall back career)
3. He runs his own business and is successful
This is not what a work ethic is in any sense of the term, although they are good qualities to have. And don't tell people to stfu.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only thing awesome about his physique is his quads. fact.

You think that mindless balls-to-wall-knitted-hat-high-school-swearing idiocy represents awesome work ethics? He keeps his head under his right arm injuring himself from time to time throwing off the last traces of symmetry in his disproportioned and worn out physique.

someone who has placed top ten in the olympia and nearly won the arnold classic a couple years ago and has three professional wins has more going for him than just his quads. just cause you don't like someone's physique doesn't mean they suck. i don't think jay cutler has a very good physique at all but i still respect the man's dedication and work. you saying branch doesn't have a good work ethic is, for lack of a better word, silly. he busts his ass the best he can and is one of the most intense people i have seen while in the gym (i think the swearing and the knitted cap is kinda stupid too but whatever it's what gets him going). he is one of the hardest and graniest competitors out there. show some respect

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only thing awesome about his physique is his quads. fact.

and hams, and calves, and chest, and traps:tiphat: c every bodybuilder has his strong and weak points, branch is certainly no exception. but he works to bring them up, and it is his overall package i think is awesome.

You think that mindless balls-to-wall-knitted-hat-high-school-swearing idiocy represents awesome work ethics? He keeps his head under his right arm injuring himself from time to time throwing off the last traces of symmetry in his disproportioned and worn out physique.

yeah he runs a business, and at the same time is able to do great things within the sport. i mean, not many bbers with a weaker back is able to bring it up like branch did for this arnold classic. dont u agree that it must have taken alot of work ethic and dicipline to do so?

also his shoulders have come up tremendously. he cant be as bad as you say he is seeing as the judges consistently place him well. he brings something different that i agree with, but its that definiton of grainy, hard, vascular freaky muscle that facinates me. ive never been impressed with a guy like dexter. i mean his physique is great, but its guys like branch i love to watch on stage.

skid9832004

skid9832004

im not even going to argue with you i dont wanna listen to your bullshit

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and hams, and calves, and chest, and traps:tiphat: c every bodybuilder has his strong and weak points, branch is certainly no exception. but he works to bring them up, and it is his overall package i think is awesome.

yeah he runs a business, and at the same time is able to do great things within the sport. i mean, not many bbers with a weaker back is able to bring it up like branch did for this arnold classic. dont u agree that it must have taken alot of work ethic and dicipline to do so?

also his shoulders have come up tremendously. he cant be as bad as you say he is seeing as the judges consistently place him well. he brings something different that i agree with, but its that definiton of grainy, hard, vascular freaky muscle that facinates me. ive never been impressed with a guy like dexter. i mean his physique is great, but its guys like branch i love to watch on stage.

word dude i totally agree with you :xyxthumbs:

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont give a hell what anyone says I like him.

team flex

team flex

idk what you guys are talking about .... branch warren is an animal ....

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

Let's just please get a Team Warren

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i know theres a lot of ppl who dislike branch's physique but for me personally Branch is my favorite bodybuilder not only becuz of his physique but becuz of how he trains and his work ethic in bodybuilding context and personal

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just noticed that is in a restricted section, anyway, here is the post from one of our members Q80.

today was the end of an era full of fanatic to Branch and JOJ .. the story began when i was going to film a new clip of both these guys while they were doing bi's session .. and i was like damn that's great to see them doing bi's .. but Branch was looking to me and he almost want to panch me and said "are u doing movie or something " and my respond was " no it's just personal thing " then JOJ jumped to the talk and said " hey stop ur damn camera and don't film us again " we're taking pic with u and that's enough .. after that Branch said " go away and don't distrubed us " In that momnet i felt so sad and dissappointed .. wasn't excepting that from a champion was a her for me .. don't know what to say but .. but feel pretty upset .. that's all .. i got some videos of them along with DJ and Melvin's workout .. gonna post it soon

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just noticed that is in a restricted section, anyway, here is the post from one of our members Q80.

while part of his work is based on his public image, you cant blame so much a bbder for a bad day at work, m so sure Q80 found branch in a bad mood and so but im also sure Q80 could go there again and film brach any other day as friends, i dont think an isolated case of bad mood makes branch a dick forever

im sure we all have bad days at work, and we argue with our workmates, and the next day we fix it all..

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've watched one of Q80's videos b4 w/ Branch and JOJ and the thing that stood out most to me was how Q80 would keep saying things while they were training (such as come on branch, light weight, etc...) and even counting their reps...i'm not saying that Branch and JOJ should have been complete dick's about it but i could easily picture ne1 getting upset/pissed

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

TEAM WARREN
PLEASE

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
i want team Dorian!

Konan

Konan

No mather what Branch do outside the stages, when competing he is an animal. He has that freaky mass and some outstanding muscle groups. Not to mention that he doesn't play some soft metrosexual lovemaking music. Anyone watched last AC? Yea, I know you did, and he rocked the house!

Too bad I prefer Heath as a person lot more than Branch. But when talking about working out and the attitude at the gym/stage (sometimes little over the top tbh), I would go for Branch anytime. It will be tough call between Branch, Phil and Kevin Levrone.