• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
NpasGear Bodybuilding Gear

WWE Muscle

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Triple H used to look damn good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pain

VIP
Those HHH parts were from 2001 I think. I remember them showing clips of his training when he made his comeback in 2002.

Heres HHH today. Still big, just not as lean, which is probably for the best.

dfdgwz8.jpg

This is the best HHH video.

Also..

MetalMX

Whats the song called from the first vid if anyone knows?

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No its not Bobby Lashley.Im not 100% sure ,but it might be Tony Atlas.

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tripple h is good but who the hell is that guy acting all big and is puny as hell? Ruins the video lol.

Maniak1027

At 15 sec. that is Tony Atlas, way better build than Lashley.....diesel as hell with a tiny little waist! Was tag champ with the Rock's dad Rocky Johnson.

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fucking nice. too bad there aint workout clips of goldberg, undertaker, brock lesnar (even tho he's a fag and i hate him, he's still slightly tank), the rock, ect ect

Tommy

Wrestling has changed so much since the old days. Body building is an integeral part of it now. Vince McMahon had his own Bodybuilding promotion at one stage and he made it clear he wanted his wrestlers ripped. HHH really enbraced it and thats why he was so succesful.

Mountain-Man

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Agreed mos of the wrestlers today look like bodybuilders the days of dusty roads are long gone