• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WWE Raw Main Event Match Result; What Happened After Cameras Stopped

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shortly after Raw went off the air William Regal ordered that the Triple H vs. Randy Orton match be stopped.

Hunter argued with referee Mike Chioda and ended up grabbing Orton and hitting the Pedigree.

Triple H then posed with the WWE Championship belt and Lilian Garcia thanked everyone for attending.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HHH has the crossface on Orton. (This is the part where TV cut away from the show) After a few minutes, Orton gets his boot on the ropes and gets the break. HHH steps away and immediately reapplies the crossface. After a good 2 mins in the hold, Orton again gets to the ropes to force the break. After an exchange of punches, Orton comes off the ropes into a spinebuster. HHH is getting ready to finish him with the Pedigree when Regal comes to the ring and demands that the bell be sounded to end the match. Seeing as how he was disrespected by the fans, earlier, he won't allow there to be an ending for the fans. They don't "deserve" a finish. He then turns and leaves. HHH is confused, then gets pissed while the fans boo non-stop. HHH then grabs Orton and Pedigrees him anyway. After posing in the ring for a minute or 2, HHH leaves and we all left.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Worst and stupidest ending ever, I barely watch it these days, but this was an insult. I hope WWE fans organize a boycott or something.

P

Pain

VIP
Who writes this crap?

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn it ... i missed this raw