• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

WWE releases Umaga...

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
from WWE.com:

Umaga released
Written: June 8, 2009

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Umaga as of today, June 8, 2009. WWE wishes Umaga the best in all future endeavors.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
i did not know he was still with them. He had no real character. just a big loud guy.
 
horppa

horppa

Member
Member
Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
24
Points
1
i did not know he was still with them. He had no real character. just a big loud guy.

Yes, hated his tongue and the abkablalblalbalballwawawwawwa. Though obviously you haven´t been watching, he had been on nearly every Raw lately.

They released him due to his second violation of the wellness program.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
Yes, hated his tongue and the abkablalblalbalballwawawwawwa. Though obviously you haven´t been watching, he had been on nearly every Raw lately.

They released him due to his second violation of the wellness program.

I DVR it so fast forwarding has been key since I haven't really had time to watch. Haven't seen smack down in a long time. I usually watch the Raw A.M. which takes all the great parts.
 
Top