PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
Your benching technique has improved a lot man!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

Mike, a couple of things:
1.) Speed Squats: when doing these; lower yourself very slowly. Then, once you hit the bottom position, come back up as fast as you can. The idea is the literally spring back up at lightning speed. You don't need to go down fast. You need to come up fast.
2.) What did it feel like doing Speed Squats before the Heavy Squats? Did they make a difference? What are your impressions?
3.) It is VERY normal to improve on Speed Squats in your latter sets. So, what I am saying is that Sets 5,6,7,8,9 and 10 could be much faster than sets 1-4. This is normal. Just be aware of this. It might or it might not happen to you but your CNS catches up to the game and it adapts (which is what we want).
4.) The heavy Squats looked good. Better form than the last time. I hope you are doing the mobility drills every day.
5.) RDLs were fine. Do not aim to go deeper. Aim to arch your back more and stick your ass out more.
Good job so far, man!
Sorry for not being around much. Final exams are happening and I have no time to even sleep. This is the second all-nighter I am pulling in 2 days.....I am just waiting to be done tomorrow!![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.