• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Yiha!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Niiice

33k62df-1.jpg

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn I never knew Jay's wife had such big hooters.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Not quite the same yiha...but still

2nc1ni1-1.jpg

tp_88

tp_88

Not quite the same yiha...but still
That's a new pic of Jay, right?

He actually looks improved this year, waist looks much tighter imo! If he enters the Olympia-stage in good shape he might actually deserve a win this year. :keke:

P

Pain

VIP
Good to see Jay has trademarked the fist pose instead of doing the over used thumbs up pose.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you are looking at my wifes boobs i will punch you...

looks good in the second picture

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
anyone got pic's of Jays wife in little... or if possible... no clothing?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What about Cutler's leg symmetry in the second pic? The angle is exactly the same for each leg. Do you really see a BIG difference between his legs, guys? I do not.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
What about Cutler's leg symmetry in the second pic? The angle is exactly the same for each leg. Do you really see a BIG difference between his legs, guys? I do not.

Neither do I

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

stop talking about his legs.... they are pretty off in symetry so get over it.... the matter at hand is jay cutlers WIFE... she's hot...

BTW i went to last years Orange County where jay guest posed and Cathy lefrancois and Adela ( fitness champ ) were all over him... at one time they took all took a picture together and i was standing behind them and i noticed they both had their hands on his ass and squeezing it! im not lying... he's prolly having orgy's with all those chicks

tp_88

tp_88

BTW i went to last years Orange County where jay guest posed and Cathy lefrancois and Adela ( fitness champ ) were all over him... at one time they took all took a picture together and i was standing behind them and i noticed they both had their hands on his ass and squeezing it! im not lying... he's prolly having orgy's with all those chicks
:bowroflarms: :keke: :bowroflarms:

P

power

She does look very sexy.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I didn't look very much at Jay after I saw Kerrys cleavage either :D

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stop talking about his legs.... they are pretty off in symetry so get over it.... the matter at hand is jay cutlers WIFE... she's hot...

I have heard that he has cheater on her a lot on his travels... :spy: