• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Yohimburn

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has anyone ever tried Yohimburn? I want to try it on my chest since I have extra fat on it. From other forums i have read that the product works but it is not a miracle product. I don't expect a miracle just something to help make chest look better.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Yohimburn is and OK product. But if your looking for the best product for the job it would have to be Lipoderm-Y. It contains 6g of Yohimbine HCL compared to 3g for Yohimburn. It also has a better delivery system.

The ingredient's of Lipoderm-Y are (from Avant's site):

benzyl alcohol
water
n-methyl-2-pyrrolidinone
glycerol
l-menthol
laurocapram
6 grams of Yohimbine HCl per (8oz.) bottle
Carbomer 934

If you only want to remove fat from a particular site and your fairly lean already Lipoderm-Y will definitely help. But if your not lean and want to lose overall body-fat Yohimbine HCL tablets are an excellent product if used at about 0.2mg per Kg of body-weight a day.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used Yohimburn when I was little younger and dumber, dieting during the summer. All most topical products do is shed the water from your body in that particular area. I will say that I did have some noticeable difference when I used yohimburn with the strict diet. Although I was using it only on my stomach and love handle area and I'm already fairly lean.

If you feel that you have more fat on your chest I would change diet first and workout second. Simply do more chest and the increased volume should help to build muscle and burn fat from that area. Yohimburn is not bad if you want to try it along with the diet and training though. It makes you sweat a lot more in the area that you apply it.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the responses I think I will probably try that or the Lipoderm-Y while working it in with my workout and dieting.