• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

you gotta see this thread...hot import model :)))

pretzeL

pretzeL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
148
Points
18
pissed my pants :bowroflarms::bowroflarms::bowroflarms: (and that's a first in the last 3 months...)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
OMG that is sad....
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
That's one sexy car, and one ugly bitch.
 
Prote

Prote

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
32
Points
6
Haha, I bet the thread starter did not expect that kind of feedback:D
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
"you know your girlfriend is ugly, right?"

:methman: thats awesome. That sucks if thats the best he can get and is damn proud of it.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
"you know your girlfriend is ugly, right?"

:methman: thats awesome. That sucks if thats the best he can get and is damn proud of it.

:49: thats fucking funny!!!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
holy crap thats engrossing.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
wow they have like 60 pages for that thread too
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
poor guy, got the e-bashing of his life :49:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Im up to page 24, epic lulz :49:
66x4e9-1.jpg
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Wow that is some funny shit....wtf was he thinking...wtf was she thinking letting him take photos of her.

LMAO that poor fucking guy funniest post i've seen to on it.

"Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick.

And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fucked her
."

Just to be an asshole LOL!
THE PIC!
Ellie035-1.jpg
 
madakira

madakira

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
82
Points
6
WOW!!! I ran across this on one of the pages It's her myspace page and she doesn't seem to care too much. Read her blogs. she has like three about all this crap and she even gets ripped in her blogs!! Its not really his girlfriend. Him and a few other people are using these pics and trolling around on threads in a few other forums.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
madakira

madakira

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
82
Points
6
It even made it onto a FISHING FORUM!!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Made it to afew car forums, digimon forums :49:

im up to page 48 :49:


Someone made a Youtube tribute of it
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
116
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
108
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
99
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
150
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top