• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

You know you bombed...

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
...if your 7 day total is less than John Carter

JC v AE
 
Ajthemeso

Ajthemeso

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
108
Points
18
call me easily entertained but i thought "john carter" was a good movie. not the best i'v seen but still worth watching. i have yet to see "after earth". it's gotten some pretty chity reviews so i'm gonna watch it on DVD.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well I have never heard of this "John Carter" movie, but I have a feeling it is not that great. On the whole I would say that too much is given to first week sales in terms of rating movies, but certainly there is some correlation there, and if nobody is willing to see it, then it is probably for a good reason. I guess you never know though, and they only real way is to watch it for yourself. I probably will not do this though, but who knows.
 
Top