• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Young Americans for Liberty (job)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thought I'd post this for anyone who might be, or hopefully is, interested in this. (cough Tech cough)

Asking yourself how you can continue the Revolution?

Here's your best opportunity. Every fall semester the Leadership Institute (LI) launches a massive field program. They hire around 70 Field Representatives to work across the country and start conservative/libertarian student groups.

The pay is very lucrative. Over 3 months you receive $15,000 ($5k/month), and your salary is mostly tax free. It's the highest paying political job you will find coming out of college. So if you are graduating or interested in taking a semester off from school to work for the movement, this is it.

Now for the best part. Students for Ron Paul is becoming Young Americans for Liberty. We are growing a massive youth movement for liberty. I've already spoken with the Leadership Institute, and they are perfectly happy to help us start YAL chapters on college campuses (along with other conservative/libertarian groups). You will directly affect and grow our movement.

I worked at the Leadership Institute after I graduated, and it was a stepping stone towards becoming the National Youth Coordinator for Ron Paul. It is a quality organization and many of their staffers are Ron Paul supporters. If you enjoy the grassroots, college activism, and you're a people person, this is the job for you.

To apply:
Email, Steve Bierfeldt
sbierfeldt@limail.us
cc: jeff.frazee@ronpaul2008.com

Or:
http://www.conservativejobs.com/JobSeeker/search.cfm?page=position-description&JobID=$ =(C2P

Post your questions below.

- Full time job (you can't work and go to school)
- $5k/month, mostly tax free
- Free laptop that is yours to keep upon completion of the program
- Start YAL chapters and other conservative/libertarians student groups
- Meet lots of like-minded people
- Travel the country
- Receive some of the best political training in the country
- Get your foot in the door to advance your career

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds promising,
if i wasn't so messed up in the head
i'd do this ...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
out of curiousity what are the prerequisites for this?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
out of curiousity what are the prerequisites for this?

To my knowledge from what Jeff told me, none really. Obviously preference will be given to certain candidates based on any experience, involvement with the RP campaign, recommendations, and so on though.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm. you should list more of what the job entails in terms of hours, what will be required of you, and where you'll be traveling/working. is this for the summer only? i'm guessing it is a lot of hours based on the pay, that's quite a bit of money there for no experience required.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These are the details I know at this point.

.... but with your foreign policy views, I doubt you'd be the ideal candidate, lol.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmmmm........ sounds tempting. I worry I would not know where to start but I feel I meet the requirements as far as political views are concerned.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These are the details I know at this point.

.... but with your foreign policy views, I doubt you'd be the ideal candidate, lol.

haha i know. just interested. i mean that's a lot of money, and for only 3 months worth of work! i can keep my mouth shut and nod and agree for that kind of cheddar :hsughr:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I'd die for Ron Paul.

do I qualify?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a lot on money, and an incredible experience and resume booster. If you're seriously interested in applying, let me know and I can put in a recommendation.