• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
BiggestAmigo

Young Bodybuilder

diesel722

whats up guys new guy from mass pix taken may12 06 at the New England NPC. 20yrs old 6 foot 215lbs...

took the year off to put on some much needed size. i am about 275lbs obviously a lil watery but about10-12% percent. will be doing the New England again next may in hope to qualify for the nationals...let me know if any1 is interested in updated off season pix...

Great forum awesome videos and pix...

Attachments

• stage crab most musc-06.jpg
    stage crab most musc-06.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 96
  • backstage crab most musc-06.jpg
    backstage crab most musc-06.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 153

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pics look great. Good to have you here. See you around the boards.

diesel722

whats up guys havent been around in a while. I thought I would update this old thread and make it like a progression thread. Check out the pics from my 13weeks out update thread as well.
Here is a pic 1 week out from the 08 NPC New England...

Didnt get as lean as I hoped. I will fix that next year by coming in shredded.I thought the progression was kinda cool Let me know what you think...

Attachments

• 1weekout08.jpg
    1weekout08.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 100

diesel722

I apologize, I realized this thread is in the wrong place. If a mod can move it to the appropriate section I would appreciate it. The forum has changed sense this thread was originally created.
Thank you...