• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your Cycle + Results Thread

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeh i do listen to ppl who really wanna help, just ask braaq and also turk, they have gotten me good advices and i am following it

as for those 15lbs they are not on me, after that cycle i did keep them and then did another cycle and maxed at 89kg then i stopped, and my nutrition habits got really bad and i didn´t train for month and a half with that bball thing, just running, so don´t give me crap. i really hate when ppl on this board give me crap when they can´t walk the walk, it does bug me that you say i don´t follow advices, i´m pissed at guys saying i look the same every time and i don´t change cuz i do when i put in the effort, like now i am totally comitted and all you guys keep saying, give this show a miss and bulk for a year to 3 yrs. also one last thing don´t critique me when you don´t post a pic like mr. youngmusclejock and saying that he doesn´t hate my guts when he does

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So wait.. Your now missing the show you started the thread about and going on a three year bulk? WOW!!!! Also note, I don't hate you Max.. Also what would my pictures prove? That's me in my avy. What more do you want? Nude???

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no i´m not missing the show. also you have never ever sayd something good about me you only say just how bad i look and things like that. pic prove that you can walk the walk not just talk the talk. strike a pose in a pic that proves something and that i can´t argue with, i would think ah ok he looks pretty good so i can understand why he say´s those things

Zomb131

Zomb131

^ man your all blowing this out of proportion. He said he gained 15lbs or so.....that's a mix of muscle/fat/water.

As for not being able to gain that. BS, i gained 14lbs in 8-10 months on my cycle. how do i know? Body fat testing.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no i´m not missing the show. also you have never ever sayd something good about me you only say just how bad i look and things like that. pic prove that you can walk the walk not just talk the talk. strike a pose in a pic that proves something and that i can´t argue with, i would think ah ok he looks pretty good so i can understand why he say´s those things

how old are you dude?? you sound like a little kid, also what about judges?? at your contest?? just cause they are not "striking a pose" doesnt give them a right to judge you? judges ive seen are old and fat, but they know about bodybuilding, just cause someone doesnt look good or look big doesnt mean they cant judge you.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gotta give props to maxmonster for not taking anymore crap. Also max personally I think you look much bigger and i can see the muscle gains (as well as fat) in the one pic you posted. I do agree with everyone that you are not doing something right because when you get leaner after a bulk you tend to look the same.

I agree with Max about guys who are ripping on him for being fat should post pics because if there not in the best shape they shouldn't have a right too degrade him for being out of shape.

Theweapon- I get what you are saying about judges but the people on this forum aren't judging him like a contest there just saying he looks like **** and blah blah blah so I do think they should add pics if there gonna rip on him all the time.

Musclejock- you have had the same avatar for like a year now. A year ago I was shredded in looked great but as of now not the best.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Havoc is good stuff :spy:

thats all I have to say :io:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what i meant is that max is saying only people who look good can judge him, when there are fat ass judges, judging in the pro level,

pic prove that you can walk the walk not just talk the talk. strike a pose in a pic that proves something and that i can´t argue with, i would think ah ok he looks pretty good so i can understand why he say´s those things

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what i meant is that max is saying only people who look good can judge him, when there are fat ass judges, judging in the pro level,

that comment was for youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HMMMM... Let me clear my throat.. Well, as I see here there are a concern for pictures of myself. It seems that by being smaller, fatter, or maybe more muscular, I then have the right to judge and give my opinion on some one who constantly strives for this boards approval. For years now Thug_Life, MaxOT Mass, and now MaxMonster has posted numerous threads about contest that he will compete in, or professional sports. I am sick and tired and of the ****, which is why I never post on here anymore. Nothing against the creator or other members but MaxMonster is a ****ing JOKE!!! You all play to this guy like he is some sort of fragile creature. He a ****ing human and one that needs psychiatric help. Other members have voiced their thoughts on this subject, but I stay constantly on his ass. I hope he takes what I say and uses it for motivation! All in all I think it's bull**** that this guy is still allowed ( others may think that of me). Hey Max, you know I could always put up fake pics like you have in the past... Below is a photo of me from my last comp!!

Run_356.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Musclejock- you have had the same avatar for like a year now. A year ago I was shredded in looked great but as of now not the best.

Look, I don't know you and I have never had an issue with. So I ask please do not do this sort reply. Does it matter when I took that photo does it matter what I look like now? Hell no, it's irrelevant to what to what I look like. Why don't you show pictures tough guy.. Ya, let us all play internet tough guys an show photos to prove something.. As I said above this issue does not concern you. I appreciate your concern!!!!!! :xyxthumbs:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look, I don't know you and I have never had an issue with. So I ask please do not post this sort reply. Does it matter when I took that photo does it matter what I look like now? Hell no, it's irrelevant to what to what I look like. Why don't you post pictures tough guy.. Ya, let us all play internet tough guys an show photos to prove something.. As I said above this issue does not concern you. I appreciate your concern!!!!!! :xyxthumbs:

I have posted picturs tons of times as well as using them as my avatar. Ill put my old pic of me as my avatar. Also I was trying to be a dickhead to you and I agree with you on several aspects with Max.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nothing is getting through to you

i´ve competed and the judges are not often in shape, but i´m just being sick and tired of that guy always saying neg things about me

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe if you would post things here on planet earth and not lala land people would take you a bit more serious

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HMMMM... Let me clear my throat.. Well, as I see here there are a concern for pictures of myself. It seems that by being smaller, fatter, or maybe more muscular, I then have the right to judge and give my opinion on some one who constantly strives for this boards approval. For years now Thug_Life, MaxOT Mass, and now MaxMonster has posted numerous threads about contest that he will compete in, or professional sports. I am sick and tired and of the shit, which is why I never post on here anymore. Nothing against the creator or other members but MaxMonster is a fucking JOKE!!! You all play to this guy like he is some sort of fragile creature. He a fucking human and one that needs psychiatric help. Other members have voiced their thoughts on this subject, but I stay constantly on his ass. I hope he takes what I say and uses it for motivation! All in all I think it's bullshit that this guy is still allowed to post ( others may think that of me). Hey Max, you know I could always post fake pics like you have in the past... Below is a photo of me from my last comp!!

looking good dude!!!!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For the record that's not me... However that is a photo that Max Posted as himself on another site...

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have posted picturs tons of times as well as using them as my avatar. Ill put my old pic of me as my avatar. Also I was trying to be a dickhead to you and I agree with you on several aspects with Max.

Was or wasn't???