• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Your Favorite Hard Liquor

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
some one already did beer so i thought why the fuck not i will do liquor.
mine is crown royal. that is the best shit ever.

crown-royal-purple.jpg
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
YES thank you since I dont drink beer.

151

Captain Morgan
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I'm not old enough to drink yet.

I'll let you know in four years.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
i was just gonna start a thread like this right now, yall ever had moonshine :)
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
YES thank you since I dont drink beer.

151

Captain Morgan

i have been thinking about making it. so i decided i would. i didtn check to see if it was a repost though. so i hope i wasnt.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Scotch...nothing beats a glenlivett on the rocks :D
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
jack daniels or makers mark or wild turkey
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
mine would have to be
2 girls 1 cup shots
they are very strong and you feel like punching yourself in the face after every shot of it
 
Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
149
Points
16
i would have to say patron or goose.

i dont think amaretto is considered a hard liquir but i love disorono as well.
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Jack or, if I'm feeling classy, Woodford Reserve.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
glenfiddich12yo_special-1.jpg

On the rocks.

DSC_9355-1.jpg

Despite the horrible things it does to me I always find my way back to it.
 

Similar threads

Workingatit46
Replies
0
Views
3K
Workingatit46
Workingatit46
BrofessorLift
Replies
0
Views
10
BrofessorLift
BrofessorLift
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
72
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top