• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Your Favorite Hard Liquor

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
It's hard to just pick one, but if I had to say ONLY one, it would be Jager. Or some Chivas Regal...god, the shit I've done when a nice bottle floats my way. :49:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I mix hard liquors, as of now its just a three-way mix
teq,whis,rum.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Gin. Bombay Saphire is my fav.

bombay%20sapphire.jpg
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I've become a whiskey man.

Jack, Jim Beam, Wild Turkey, all excellent choices, all favorites.

although not a favorite, Captain Morgan was/in on sale however, $17.99 for a handle, so this weekend we'll probably grab a few of them :linedrunk:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
I've become a whiskey man.

Jack, Jim Beam, Wild Turkey, all excellent choices, all favorites.
If you have the money, do yourself a favor and buy a bottle of Woodford Reserve. You can thank me later.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
If you have the money, do yourself a favor and buy a bottle of Woodford Reserve. You can thank me later.

Do you guys have Makers Mark over there? very very good
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
Goldschlager :carduindisguise


463692493_eff035e07a-1.jpg
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
makers mark is awesome definately a good brew
 

Similar threads

Workingatit46
Replies
0
Views
3K
Workingatit46
Workingatit46
BrofessorLift
Replies
0
Views
10
BrofessorLift
BrofessorLift
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
74
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top