• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Your Favourite Simpsons Character?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Mine would have to be a toss up between Home and Moe
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ I thought you'd be a Ned Flanders man.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ I'll be in your room.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Homer!!!

Don't like Bart
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
simpsons have sucked royally for the last 5 or so years. they were at one time my favorite show, but when conan left as a writer (i believe he was a writer around the late 90's, i could be wrong) as well as other writers and they brought in different people, they started to go downhill fast.


the show should have taken a cue from seinfeld, and ended on a high note.



oh, and Mr. Burns was one of my favorites
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
simpsons have sucked royally for the last 5 or so years. they were at one time my favorite show, but when conan left as a writer (i believe he was a writer around the late 90's, i could be wrong) as well as other writers and they brought in different people, they started to go downhill fast.
Conan was a writer at the show's inception but didn't stick around all too long. It was successful for several seasons without his influence. Still, it's my favorite show of all time and I can't even watch the new episodes so that's saying something.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Homer and Bart. And Duffman has a special place in my heart too xD
EDIT: Also, Disco Stu.
 
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
renier wolfcastle/mcbain


....duh
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
Conan was a writer at the show's inception but didn't stick around all too long. It was successful for several seasons without his influence. Still, it's my favorite show of all time and I can't even watch the new episodes so that's saying something.

X2000!! i feel the exact same way...also, my fav character is RALPH! or kirk van houten
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
I could watch the simpsons all day every day and not get bored of it, same with South park and family guy
 
Top