• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Your Phobias

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Being lost out on the ocean with sharks. You're in their world out there. :skurred:

Ever holidayed in Oz? You can be standing in a puddle and still not safe from sharks.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Lot of people afraid of spiders.

(Also, just a random fact: Daddy Long Legs is one of the top 10 most poisonous spider breeds in the world, but their teeth are so small, it would be like you trying to bite into a wooden table)

:keke:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
having the window all the way down in certain traffic conditions
forget locking the door, "always have to re-check it"
going out in public, i feel as though im being stalked/hunted
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I had 2 friends who were shit-scared of spiders... I enjoyed chasing them with these.
huntsmanspider-1.jpg
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Ever holidayed in Oz? You can be standing in a puddle and still not safe from sharks.
that one thread called "dont go swimming in australia" scared the shit outta me dude, the picture of the shark and the scuba divers game me the creeps
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
honestly im scared of cars driving by real slow around me, people standing behind me, im very paranoid with people standing behind me, karmas a bitch and i dont want to get stabbed in the throat.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
i´m scared of lakes since i almost drowned in one, so i can´t handle lakes, bees and spiders scare the hell out of me too and the last thing is the fear of heights dunno why that is my biggest thing i fear
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Lot of people afraid of spiders.

But mine would be considered an irrational fear. I can barely stand to be in the same room as a spider. No lie, I didn't want to go in my room for the night because I saw a daddy long legs crawling on the floor.

(Also, just a random fact: Daddy Long Legs is one of the top 10 most poisonous spider breeds in the world, but their teeth are so small, it would be like you trying to bite into a wooden table)

i have the same irrational fear mate

I had 2 friends who were shit-scared of spiders... I enjoyed chasing them with these.
huntsmanspider-1.jpg

You sir are a cunt. :crymeariver:









:gaygay:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
honestly im scared of cars driving by real slow around me, people standing behind me, im very paranoid with people standing behind me, karmas a bitch and i dont want to get stabbed in the throat.


Same here dude..
people drive next to me or in front of me slow
but if i have to chance lanes or w/e then they speed up
creepy shit.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63

What did I do to her:carduforvip









My biggest phobia is having my own poop show on the outside of my clothes because it would indicate i didnt wipe my bum properly.
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
anything poisonus, fire, and large dogs. anxiety goes through the roof especially with big dogs.. and to a much much lesser extent, im not fond of small, confined spaces either.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
anything poisonus, fire, and large dogs. anxiety goes through the roof especially with big dogs.. and to a much much lesser extent, im not fond of small, confined spaces either.


Ever been in a mini-sub ? lol
talk about a panic attack...
 
Top