• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Your Top 5 girls you could bang?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
just wondering what ur list would look like, 5 celeb girls you could bang
mine is:

jessica alba
kate hudson
beyoncé knowles
jennifer aniston
jamie easton
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Martha Stewart
Rachel Ray
Lily Thai
Kristen Bell
Megan Fox
Rihanna
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Martha Stewart
Rachel Ray
Lily Thai
Kristen Bell
Megan Fox
Rihanna

Is the rumour about rihanna used to being a guy true? Megan fox is overrated but I'd still bang her.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
We "could" bang? lolol more like we "would" like to, or dream to haha


and my top 5 is:

1.Jessica Alba - x5


2.Angelina Jolie
3.Jessica Biel
4.Hilary Duff ( i have a thing for her :spy:)
5.Megan Fox
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Appears Big Vic can't count.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
1. Oprah.
2. Chelsea Clinton.
3. Jessica Tandy.
4. Kathy Bates.
5. Tom Cruise.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
1. Beyonce
2. Rhianna
3. Ashley Tisdale (hey.. she's hot)
4. Scarlet johanson
5. Katy Perry


sexyrhianna-1.jpg

ashleytisdale07160702-1.jpg

scarlettjohanssonboysdontcry-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
This thread is worthless without pics.

Naked pics.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
1. Robcardu
2. Robcardu
3. Robcardu
4. Robcardu
5. Robcardu
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
(ps: based on the Katy pery photo, I put her in first place.) :drool:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
1. Scarlett johansson
2. Megan Fox
3. Beyonce
4. Kim Kardashian ( eventhough RAY-J gaped her big time lolz)
5. Heyde pannietere, she is si small and frail, perfect for rough sex :)

:io:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
1. Avocados and cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread
2. Banana chips
3. Crackers and cheese
4. Fruit salad
5. Hummus with pita bread
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Kim Petras.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
1. Avocados and cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread
2. Banana chips
3. Crackers and cheese
4. Fruit salad
5. Hummus with pita bread

I hope that this is just the dieting talking Joey.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Lol@ this thread...

But on topic:
1. Scarlett Johansson


2. Quinne Suicide (I love tatts)


3. Maggie Gyllenhaal
maggie_gyllenhaal_300x400-1.jpg


4. Megan Fox


5. Adriana Lima
adrianalimanudephoto-1.jpg


This was hard, I suddenly realised that a lot of my old fantasy women were just that, old. Sorry Angelina, Charlize, etc.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Maggie Gyllenhaal? She almost ruined "The Dark Knight"

:talkhand:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Maggie Gyllenhaal? She almost ruined "The Dark Knight"

:talkhand:

She's not a common choice... but she's on both my and my wife's list. :gaysign:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
She's not a common choice... but she's on both my and my wife's list. :gaysign:

Freako.... some of your choices are..just not good.

but i'm with you on the tatoo subject. I like girls with full sleeves. :drool:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Freako.... some of your choices are..just not good.

but i'm with you on the tatoo subject. I like girls with full sleeves. :drool:

Who else other than Maggie do you not like?
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
114
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Tiger Fitness
Replies
3
Views
861
underbody
underbody
Top