Arcane1129
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 1,977
- Points
- 38
Now THIS is proper form. Notice how he has his arms do all of the work 

Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.



ok this is just getting really old. nobody cares about maX's fucking pull up form. if making fun of max makes you guys feel better about yourself that's just sad. it's ok to poke fun or ridicule for a little while, but this is just pahtetic.

I wasn't making fun of Max
Seriously.
we all know why you did it blueberrylol wow
i guess duality can relate to max :wutyousay:

I wasn't making fun of Max
Seriously.
lol wow
i guess duality can relate to max :wutyousay:


Yeesh, and you criticize me about unscrupulous feelings of superiority.ok this is just getting really old. nobody cares about maX's fucking pull up form. if making fun of max makes you guys feel better about yourself that's just sad. it's ok to poke fun or ridicule for a little while, but this is just pahtetic.
The kid deleted the comments that Dridz (at least I think it was Dridz) and I left![]()


Yeesh, and you criticize me about unscrupulous feelings of superiority.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.