• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Zack Khan signs with Weider!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
IFBB Pro League athlete Zack Kahn joins Weider family

October 21, 2009

FLEXONLINE.COM

New IFBB Pro League athlete Zack Khan has signed an exclusive contract with Weider Publications on Wednesday. The 29-year old Khan earned his pro card with a heavyweight and overall victory at the 2009 British Nationals last Saturday, October 17.

"FLEX was the first bodybuilding magazine I ever saw," Khan said. "I can't believe I'm gonna be in the same publication as all the great bodybuilders I've read about. This opens up a whole new door for me and I plan on making the most of this opportunity."

Khan, who immigrated with his parents to the United Kingdom from his native Pakistan at the age of four, first started training with weights to build up strength for boxing.

"I gained so much size that everybody kept urging me to compete," he said. "After a year, I won my first contest at age 18 and I've been hooked ever since."

Khan's first attempt at a pro card came at the British Nationals in 2005, where he placed second in the heavyweight class, a feat he would duplicate in both 2006-07, before falling to fourth last year.

"After last year, I got very discouraged," Khan admitted. "But I got together with Neil Hill, who also trains Flex Lewis, and with his help, I worked harder than I ever have in my life to come back and win this thing. It just goes to show that if you have 1% of hope left inside of you, hold onto it because you never know what's gonna happen."

So when can we expect to see Khan on the pro stage?

"I plan on doing one of the later shows to qualify for the 2010 Olympia," Khan said. "I want to have a productive offseason to work on my weaknesses so that I can stand onstage with the best in the world and make an impact."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
http://www.fivosphotography.com/folios.aspx?page=1


gallery5Czackkhan5CIMG_0361-1.jpg

gallery5Czackkhan5CIMG_0364-1.jpg

gallery5Czackkhan5CIMG_0918-1.jpg
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Man he is so ugly but his phyisque is so beautiful lol.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
everybody wants to put their little hands on little Dorian now..
 
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
557
Points
18
They made the right decision!
 
pakman88

pakman88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
82
Points
6
Good for him, i hope he lives up to his potential, he already has a good package to build on. Im excited to finally see a pro Pakistani bodybuilder, not that ethnicity should matter its just cool to see someone from my country onstage with the best.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
IMO he is, or atleast will be, a Levrone level bodybuilder... but he makes the silliest faces onstage LMAO
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Interesting move, I thought MD is gonna get him, but now it's even better lol!

332sdox-1.jpg
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^these are some big ass arms :thumbsup2:
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
2010 Olympia?If he can bring his legs up that fast good for Zack, but maybe he should wait a couple years before stepping on the Olympia stage.If he plays his card well BSN or MT will try to hire him.
 
Milligan41088

Milligan41088

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2007
Messages
161
Points
16
dude is a monster..wonder which contest he will enter to try and qualify in the olympia
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
On the latest Heavy Muscle Radio he told Dave and John that he would do some features with them.... does him signing with weider put a hamper on things?
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
underbody
Replies
0
Views
2K
underbody
underbody
MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
Top