• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

ZKK PIC FEb.12!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
401065_10150543295463848_165457093847_8995699_1100411942_n.jpg
 
Kaloian_BG

Kaloian_BG

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
51
Points
6
this is a mad monster:)
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Legs don't look tiny anymore... good for him!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Legs don't look tiny anymore... good for him!

still want to see them from the front.

but from the side they are really good. This guy is beast!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I wonder if he will be able to make a comeback.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I mean if he will successfully make a comeback and actually be competative after his injuries.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I mean if he will successfully make a comeback and actually be competative after his injuries.
I believe the only thing we can be sure of, is that he'll still be ugly and dumber than a box of hair.

<--ZKK hater, lol
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Zack is a ****ing beast!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
mrq4400

mrq4400

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
64
Points
6
I would like to see him without fat. And legs.... Will he make an impact when he comes back...
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I believe the only thing we can be sure of, is that he'll still be ugly and dumber than a box of hair.

<--ZKK hater, lol

LMAO ive never heard that one... I appreciate Zack's phyique, especially his upper body but i agree he does seem mildly retarded.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
I believe the only thing we can be sure of, is that he'll still be ugly and dumber than a box of hair.

<--ZKK hater, lol

"dumber than a box of hair" ahahhahahaha.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
that you are my friend...

on a scale of 1 to 10 how do you rate yourself?

9.0-9.4 in other words super sexy just look at my avi:~Tip-Hat:
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
i can imagine that face while he is ****ing a tranny
 
Top