• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ZMA yes or no

D

Dominus

That would probably be fine.
Consider this..
let's say you go to sleep at 23.30 :)
you have your last meal(casein based meal) at 22-22.15
Ok. Meal before it was, say 19-20.00(lean beef+green veggies)...
So between those meals, take ZMA(closer to the first meal).
Best would be if the two meals were 3hr apart. So 1hr after the first meal you take zma, and 2hr after that your regular casein based dinner.

Anyways, it's secure enough to take it 2hrs apart from calcium source. Inventor and reasearch-er/scientist says so, so it's in his intrest for supp to work, ain't it?

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

A great supplement.

P

perfectzero

ZMA is good especially if you are running a natty test booster. It give you a good sleep, but it also gives you raw materials to make testosterone that are depleated during heavy traing. Even just Zinc can be good to take. However, like any sleeping aid, I would not take it for too long.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After the glutamine thread i would like to ask the same question for zma. Does it has it benefids or is it a waste of money?

if your looking for a slepp aid or something to help wth GH release when your sleeping then i suggest you use GABA, t is a legal substance once converted in the body turns to GHB, very potent GH releaser. take it one hour before you go to bed. Thats my suggestion, im not really saying one is better than the other bc i havent tried either i am goin off of what what people tell me their experiences have been. Im a personal trainer and i get a lot of people asking about a lot of diff supps. The guy on GABA in particular has gotte the best results, with diet and exercise of course. not the best comparison but one of the better supps i believe.

God Bless
Ben

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you say it makes you sleep well..that doesn't mean if I take it during the day it will make me drowsy does it?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nope.Just improves ur sleep. I use it and i love it....sleep like a baby!