• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Zoknat Presents: Dennis Wolf

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lKT9w6K65Is&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lKT9w6K65Is&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Dennis Wolf is the man!!!!
 
mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2007
Messages
565
Points
16
Simply amazing. He WILL win a few Os.
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
He's looking good. I'd like to see him winning O, not shure about this years...
 
winnerpedro

winnerpedro

Member
Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2007
Messages
15
Points
1
Good music and good video for a BIG WOLF :ughnoes:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
his MM is just out of this world, insane
 
templare1987

templare1987

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
113
Points
16
he is the the real deal in the olympia.. very aesthetic..
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
one of the most genetically gifted men in the world. when he wins his first O, it should start a dynasty
 

Similar threads

bwayne1124
Replies
0
Views
2K
bwayne1124
bwayne1124
P
Replies
9
Views
5K
Zoknat
Z
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
36
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
55
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top