• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

zuzana - one more hot moment

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Huh??

She hasn't stopped doing porn :doh:

Constructive criticism Tim.

Your post has an "attack" connotation to it. By it I mean that instead of telling dilatedmuscle in a friendly tone you imply to him that he is stupid because he doesn't know she is still doing porn.

And if you had been to the actual site she has set up you would understand that she is creating a series of videos and the like to be about healthy living. Clothing is part of that (flick through a women's fitness/health magazine and you'll see what I mean).

Here you imply that he should have gone to the site. In reality there is no need for him to visit her site, because it holds no relevance to any important thing in this world.

The fact that he didn't know about such meaningless thing should be irrelevant. But you treat it as a display of ignorance. Which is something you should work on bro !!

I really hope you don't take this as an attack, but rather as help for self-improvement !

Regards, your sometimes-troll sometimes-psychologist.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Constructive criticism Tim.

Your post has an "attack" connotation to it. By it I mean that instead of telling dilatedmuscle in a friendly tone you imply to him that he is stupid because he doesn't know she is still doing porn.
I think you are reading too much into that dude.

Here you imply that he should have gone to the site. In reality there is no need for him to visit her site, because it holds no relevance to any important thing in this world.

The fact that he didn't know about such meaningless thing should be irrelevant. But you treat it as a display of ignorance. Which is something you should work on bro !!

I really hope you don't take this as an attack, but rather as help for self-improvement !

Regards, your sometimes-troll sometimes-psychologist.

Ignorance of a topic is a display of a lack of knowledge. He wasn't knowledgeable about the topic he commented on. I agree I don't expect him to know everything about a soft-porn star, but when ignorance is displayed it doesn't mean that no-one should say anything. If you read any attack out of the post when none was meant then I'd say that either you are transferring or I am not being clear enough with my writing. :e5dunno:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
you guys are ruining the sexyness of this thread.. :deadhorse:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Wait wait wait she still does porn???...anyone got links for this bitch?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
lol yeah i didnt know she was still doing porn since i never saw her site whenever i googled her and all the pictures i would see were years old.
 
Top