• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

05 vs. 06 Did they improve?

Lisu

Lisu

Holy shit! Look at last post date!

But not to offtop I'll say that 2005 was year of better cuts

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay's conditioning was better in 05, better color in 06.

ronnie looks larger in 06, with slightly worse conditioning (not bad, but his 05 condition was one of his best ever) i'm looking at those back double bi's and not seeing any difference in size between the two years, it's almost as if people just decided to notice it in 06 and knocked him for it. imo ronnie's muscularity, vascularity, and size should have won him a 9th sandow. if your gonna knock his lat asymmetry, you gotta also knock cutler's leg asymmetry.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO Cutler looked better in 05 than 06, and obviously the same can be said about Ronnie. Overall, not a great Mr O but definitely a legendary year because we witnessed the fall of a king.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie's leg asymmetry was worse than Jays.

This is true, people need to back off a little and realize that we (humans) are not symmetrical to where you would be capable of division by a longitudinal plane into similar halves. It is impossible and getting nitty gritty about arms and legs is just retarded.

:tiphat:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i like jays colour 06, but yeah they both looked heaps better in 05. as for gustavo... i dont like him anyway HAHA

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jays conditon might have been tad better in 05 ,but i like how he presented bigger legs ,back and much fuller chest in 06.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Cutler and Coleman both looked better 05
Gustavo..Im not sure..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff