• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

17 year old!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
umm ya..

i think its a bit too early to compare yourself to Trey

Weirdo

Weirdo

SerbMarko said:
umm ya..

i think its a bit too early to compare yourself to Trey

holy shit those legs are bigger than greg valentinos biceps? :D thoose legs i cant defeat :D

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so how much u weigh man and how tall are u? Seriously i wanna see more pics of u, u have any other shots where u reaveal more of ur physique?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulkboy said:
so how much u weigh man and how tall are u? Seriously i wanna see more pics of u, u have any other shots where u reaveal more of ur physique?

someone has a crush! :gaygay:

Weirdo

Weirdo

im 178 cm tall :D i bet there is many who can dwarf me :D and im 108 kg fat! :D

heres sum more pictures

Attachments

• 52035803.jpg
    52035803.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 54058490.jpg
    54058490.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 103
  • 9ead3868-00fa-4a49-b2b0-67d892e90fc0.jpg
    9ead3868-00fa-4a49-b2b0-67d892e90fc0.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 114
  • abe!.jpg
    abe!.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 120
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good kid! As a side note, your hands are like baseball mitts......its crazy! Looks like you have some awesome genetics.

How are the legs coming along? Do you compete?

Banshee

Weirdo

Weirdo

my legs are really good looking :D havent really trained them :D but now im trying to put some size to them so i wont look stupid when i go to the beach :D

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weirdo said:
my legs are really good looking :D havent really trained them :D but now im trying to put some size to them so i wont look stupid when i go to the beach :D
Ahhh....so you have a jail body?? ;)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Weirdo

Weirdo

never been to jail :D but yea u can call it a jail body :D :D

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics. You have some seriously good genetics and potential. Hopefully you've got the dedication to make the most of it.

Weirdo

Weirdo

Rocky said:
Great pics. You have some seriously good genetics and potential. Hopefully you've got the dedication to make the most of it.

thnx rocky :) your arms looks ripped :D mine aint they look like sum fat guys arms :D

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Thanks! But you got me beat on size I think so when you cut they'll look pretty darn good methinks!

Weirdo

Weirdo

Rocky said:
^Thanks! But you got me beat on size I think so when you cut they'll look pretty darn good methinks!

gonna start cutting this week :) :xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weirdo said:
:D and im 108 kg fat! :D

heres sum more pictures

are you just an attention whore or just utterly stupid?

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
are you just an attention whore or just utterly stupid?
I think he's pretty funny. Better than your average cocky bastard....cough**Big Nav**cough...that comes on here acting all high and mighty. :e5dunno:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU said:
there is no way you are natural. i'm not buying it. either you arent 17 or you aren't natural.

dawg why not. my friend had a 19 inch arm with in his first 2 months of training he was just a big dude u know. h started lifting his jr yr iin highschool, and he takes off half the year every year man. he still to this day can take off as much time as he wants and with in 3 months of being back into it will be benching 405 like its nothing man. some guys just have it like that and some have to work their asses off. its just genetics man.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
dawg why not. my friend had a 19 inch arm with in his first 2 months of training he was just a big dude u know. h started lifting his jr yr iin highschool, and he takes off half the year every year man. he still to this day can take off as much time as he wants and with in 3 months of being back into it will be benching 405 like its nothing man. some guys just have it like that and some have to work their asses off. its just genetics man.
coleman domination in your avatar man ! xD

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
well...he isn't natural so theres no reason to argue lol. if this kid was natural we'd be looking at the next mr. O....and i just didn't buy that and suprise suprise i was right lol