• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2008 MM Awards - Most Annoying Member

Who was the Biggest Nuisance in 2008?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm glad to see you back and posting again Frank and hope to continue to see your become active throughout all of mecca once again frank :tiphat:

WHOa!! Duality takes the lead in a 9 - 7 - 6 votes
:ughnoes:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok but thats not what you just ask me. you asked me if i previously made assumptions about tims life, and i told you i didnt. now if he got mad its understandable, but i didnt mean it in that way. so with saying that we can drop it, and move on with our lives. :xyxthumbs:
You did make assumptions.

You have no idea who I am or what I have done.

You don't even know if I have been to your state.

You don't even know if I have been in the army or the reserves.

:no:

M

McLovin

You did make assumptions.

You have no idea who I am or what I have done.

You don't even know if I have been to your state.

You don't even know if I have been in the army or the reserves.

:no:

i really dont care. i dont like you. i think you just like to be an asshole on here cause your no one in real life.

this is frank BTW im on my cousins MM acount haha i forgot i was on his.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i really dont care. i dont like you. i think you just like to be an asshole on here cause your no one in real life.

this is frank BTW im on my cousins MM acount haha i forgot i was on his.

what i said.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
:wutyousay:

Great re-entrance Frank :xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Regardless of whatever has happened, as i dont know and didnt get involed, i dont hold anything against anyone.

But i am glad to see frank back posting again :tiphat:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Regardless of whatever has happened, as i dont know and didnt get involed, i dont hold anything against anyone.

But i am glad to see frank back posting again :tiphat:

dude i finally got a chance to start posting again, and tim still wont get over it. its kinda annoying, im just defending myself. and seriously people need to get over this "internet" image, cause its kinda pathetic.

i gotton into arguments with alot of people, usually duality(haha) and i dont look at him any different i think hes a great person and a great friend. definitly someone i would hangout with in real life. and driddy of course you too hahaha!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
dude i finally got a chance to start posting again, and tim still wont get over it. its kinda annoying, im just defending myself. and seriously people need to get over this "internet" image, cause its kinda pathetic.
Perhaps it's these pseudo-passive aggressive jabs that causes things to keep coming up?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Perhaps it's these pseudo-passive aggressive jabs that causes things to keep coming up?

dude, he started it he wont get over that bullshit. and now he claims i restarted the argument from before, when clearly you brought it up.

then eh goes to another thread and continues. seriously i came back from a rough 2 weeks, and this shit is still going on, when are you guys gonna grow up, can we just drop it?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
dude, he started it he wont get over that bullshit. and now he claims i restarted the argument from before, when clearly you brought it up.
You really need to learn how to weigh your words better.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You really need to learn how to weigh your words better.

thats not the issue. can we drop it? can we go bout our lives and continue posting and adding to this wonderful forum?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd be surprised if Duality's badgering of Tim in this thread doesn't put him over the top. :coolguy:

if anyone finds my simple questioning of how exactly tim would spot a liar off of lift totals annoying, then by all means, vote for me.

Originally posted by theweapon
damn jason looking massive in your avi. i bet your Rear lat spread looks insane.

thanks buddy

i gotton into arguments with alot of people, usually duality(haha) and i dont look at him any different i think hes a great person and a great friend. definitly someone i would hangout with in real life. and driddy of course you too hahaha!

lol that's true we have got into it a couple times but nothing mean. i think you would be a fun guy to train and hang out with. i guess annoying people like us would get along well! haha

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
thats not the issue. can we drop it? can we go bout our lives and continue posting and adding to this wonderful forum?
Well, actually, it is the issue. It's more or less how this entire thing started, especially since your claimed intent is not what has been read by anyone besides yourself. It's the heart of the issue. Even looking back over this page, the swearing about and simplistic labeling of obviously affecting issues continues. I'm not looking or asking for you to be the most gifted wordsmith here but acknowledging the weight and impact of what you say is something within reach. Either way, I have no problem dropping it, but that's not really up to me as it wasn't me that you directly offended. I was more offended by how you've dealt with things since then. I have no problem leaving things be and contributing to this forum, but only if it's done so in a constructive way and not in one where pot shots are taken at members and their livelihood. This I won't tolerate.

Good day.
if anyone finds my simple questioning of how exactly tim would spot a liar off of lift totals annoying, then by all means, vote for me.
Learn to spot a joke and a thread bump. Anyway, it's a moot point sine the poll's closed and you already won. :gaygay:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Line
Learn to spot a joke and a thread bump. Anyway, it's a moot point sine the poll's closed and you already won. :gaygay:

i got the joke part, i didn't make that last comment in a pissy way or at least didn't mean to. i don't get the thread bump thing though. i was under the impression bumping a thread was when you brought back one that was really old......

:eclipsee_gold_cup:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
i got the joke part, i didn't make that last comment in a pissy way or at least didn't mean to. i don't get the thread bump thing though. i was under the impression bumping a thread was when you brought back one that was really old......

:eclipsee_gold_cup:
Heh, bumping can take on lots of forms. I just do it so it's on the front page of the site when people scroll through the sub-sections so they know it's still open. :coolguy:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, actually, it is the issue. It's more or less how this entire thing started, especially since your claimed intent is not what has been read by anyone besides yourself. It's the heart of the issue. Even looking back over this page, the swearing about and simplistic labeling of obviously affecting issues continues. I'm not looking or asking for you to be the most gifted wordsmith here but acknowledging the weight and impact of what you say is something within reach. Either way, I have no problem dropping it, but that's not really up to me as it wasn't me that you directly offended. I was more offended by how you've dealt with things since then. I have no problem leaving things be and contributing to this forum, but only if it's done so in a constructive way and not in one where pot shots are taken at members and their livelihood. This I won't tolerate.

Good day.

i was told to speak my mind, and i did. respectfully. i find alot of the posts alot of members make that are sarcastic as disrespectful but i dont pay any kind.

i was told speak your mind, and dont take anything said on here to the heart. its the internet who cares? right? i dont take anything to the heart but continuing a stupid arguement then saying i started it again its bullshit. its very childish if you ask me. i have no problem calling it as i see it, like tim doesnt have a problem calling my stories bullshit.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats Duality on winning :keke: