• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 Sheru Classic! - Official thread

R

Ruhlforever

Re: Sheru Classic! - Official thread

I still trust Hany Rambod, Vince Gironda, Charles Glass, Neil and some other guys that are continuosly working with these "laboratory rats" Hany Rambod made me crazy when I saw a different Jay Cutler at 2009 Mr. Olympia... Scientific data is great but...How can Vic improve his Vastus Lateralis to kick some a... on competition...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Sheru Classic! - Official thread

VMO isn't a separate muscle it is the same muscle. It is about functionality. Since the muscle fibers of VMO horisontal compared to the rest of the VM they come into play at a different stage of the ROM of the knee joint. It is not a pseudo thing.
Yeah, I know that. I'm just saying it is wrong. Doesn't have any separate innervation so there is essentially no VMO, only VM. I forget which journal this appeared in, worth doing a search for it though.
Ruhlforever said:
I still trust Hany Rambod, Vince Gironda, Charles Glass, Neil and some other guys that are continuosly working with these "laboratory rats" Hany Rambod made me crazy when I saw a different Jay Cutler at 2009 Mr. Olympia... Scientific data is great but...How can Vic improve his Vastus Lateralis to kick some a... on competition...
Oh, well you can not believe in science, that's fine.

Just do me a favour, throw your computer away (it doesn't really work), phones don't work (no one can explain quantum mechanics), and of course gravity is just a theory, so much evidence disputing its effects.

The simple answer to Vic's legs is that they got bigger (check the side shots, etc). Nothing magical. Also Hany doesn't have lab rats at all. That would imply that he controls all variables, tests things appropriately (can't remember the last time I saw EMG data on Jay's squats) and uses controls.