• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2011 Sheru Classic! - Official thread

oldez

oldez

Re: Sheru Classic! - Official thread

Remember that Vic is older than Jay. He is not a young guy anymore. Next year he'll be 39. It is questionable if there is room for improvements at that age. Sure he can do what Dex and Toney have done for years. That is to bring the same package everytime, but no improvements. If he wants to be competetive the only thing he can do is to come in ripped.

There really are no bodybuilders who have peaked after 35. Sure Ronnie was still competetive after 35, but personally I think Ronnie looked better when he was 35 than when he was 39. Sure he was fricking huge, but he also had a huge midsection. Jay looked better in his early thirties than now. Dexter Jacson peaked about five-six years ago if not earlier. Personally I think that we have seen the best of Branch Warren two years ago. Markus Ruhl peaked before he was 35.

When you consider that there are guys like Phil and Wolf who are in their early thirties (Phil 31 and Wolf 32) and making improvements it is not sure if Vic can challenge them. I just think we have already seen the best what Vic has to offer. That injury just came at a very bad time. **** happens.

Look at Dexter 12 years ago. I think he looked better back then than when he won the Olympia in 2008.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

WTF? The judges really don't have the guts. According to the pictures I would have put:
1. Phil
2. Vic
3. Wolf
4. Kai
5. Jay
6. Toney

x2 on that.

FDB looks awesome here

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay and Kai posing routines filmed by a drunk mother!!

Jay and Kai
Posing routines filmed by a drunk mother!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

sheru_bbcallouts_350_0-1.jpg

For those who are looking for the song played at the PJ in India. I've seen on other boards some ppl were asking for it, so just in case u wanna know lol.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

..Thnks tKD ..Nice music!

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

touri needs to work on his glutes and hams .he was a bit off and the tan was very bad .i tought he was going to come bigger than at the worlds amateur because it's a tested show.anyway it's his first pro competition and only the fact that he stood next to the biggest name of the sport is an honor to moroccan bodybuilding.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

I think Touri is overrated. He doesnt have the structure to compete in the open class. He has short arms, no tri's, short delts, narrow legs.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

I think Touri is overrated. He doesnt have the structure to compete in the open class. He has short arms, no tri's, short delts, narrow legs.

So I'm not the only one who thought that haha. Agreed.

+ add no traps and no calves (not that it would matter anyway lol), and looks blocky in some pics, definitely a weird structure.

inb4 pakiman goes ragey.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So I'm not the only one who thought that haha. Agreed.

+ add no traps and no calves (not that it would matter anyway lol), and looks blocky in some pics, definitely a weird structure.

inb4 pakiman goes ragey.

You posted these pics and still commented what you two commented (except for the triceps comments, because I agree with that)... WOW!!! I'm speechless and you two are blind!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

@Paki, i think he looks great but he has the structure of a 202 bodybuilder. In the opens he will never hang. He actually reminds me of Alexey with less potential. Alexy has the same triceps and shoulder structural issues, they both have a super low (wide?) chest (its a good thing im just pointing out similarities). And a lil narrow in the quadriceps (although alexey has good inner thigh which gives him decent overall legs).

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

I think he looks pretty good in those pics... just look at his back WOW!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

He does looks good. needs better colour though..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

And what about the "I can beat Phil next year" shot from Victor?

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

^ that shot look Wolflesque or i am mistaken?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

toad_india_tues_rot-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Touri synthols his delts, How could he be so hard yet have absolutely no striations in his delts? look at how awkward they look in the rear double or most muscular.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

You posted these pics and still commented what you two commented (except for the triceps comments, because I agree with that)... WOW!!! I'm speechless and you two are blind!

So you agree on Kai having small traps, Wolf or Dex having no calves but when it comes to your BF, nooooooooooooo, lol and you call me blind? At least I'm not biased as some of the fanboys, no matter the team, are sometimes.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some pics!!

6189513843_b70db425b4_z-1.jpg

6189513837_a4743bd0d2-1.jpg
6189513837_a4743bd0d2_t-1.jpg