• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2013 Europa Dallas Pro - official updates thread!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've browsed the second page of this thread. I still don't know the results, but IMHO, Essa wins HANDS DOWN. Kuclo second and I'm sorry to say this, but Beyeke is soft, 4th at best. Good job Zack Khan, his legs aren't still up to par, but his conditioning is very good. Now, let's see th results.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've read the results by now. OMG. Again this shit. Geez. Also, Beyeke was gifted the third place, I don't I like him and I like Dennis James, his conditioning didn't deserve a podium finish.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ this is the IFBB unfortunately.

When Branch is winning shows (or came 2nd at the O) - "well you can beat his conditioning" - "no one came even close to his conditioning" - bla bla bla, even though he looks like shit.

When guys with a softer look win (like Steve over Essa) - "well, Steve was more balanced, he has shape, size, symmetry, balance, proportions..etc" - "Essa might be conditioned, but he doesn't have Steve's size, balance...etc, not as good structure wise" and so on. You may also hear the word "aesthetics" being used. Shit, why they don't use the same word when Branch was winning the Arnold Classic, and Evan/Dennis placed behind him? Or even better, when the fugly Kevin English with his mummified body was winning the 202 Mr O and NY Pro, beating David Henry or Sammi Al Haddad, lmao!!

It's not even worth to get mad. It's the way it was, it is and probably it will be from now on.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ You are absolutely right tkD.
But the point here is that they are BSing through their teeth when they say Steve has better proportions... It was what it was_ a local Caucasian defeating a black Arab in Dallas... this could very well have been judged by Fox News "team of experts" or George Zimmerman's case jury!

• Kuclo's torso to legs ratio is phucked up or at least CLEARLY at a disadvantage to Essa's.
  • Kuclo's lats are comparatively high on a comparatively shorter torso.
  • EVEN HIS BLOODY HEAD IS RATHER BIG FOR HIS (PUNY NECK AND) BODY AND THAT GIVES HIM A "GIANT BABY IN DIAPERS" LOOK.

Here are the pics to prove my points points...
470009-1.jpg

DSC_8029_ergebnisJPG-1.jpg

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...Totally agree guys.. for me thats no longer a unexpected results!!
...epic thriller ..again ..and again! :(

Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've read my post and it has a typo: I meant I like Beyeke and Dennis James, but he was gifted his placing.

PS: Kuklo is getting bald. ONe more year and he will be like Dennis Wolf.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Steven Fraizer 11th place at the europa............ WTF!! robed big time the only weakness that i can see is his undersized lats

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, he looks good. Any back and side shots?