• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

5/3/1 Lifting League

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Right now I'd be in 8th place, doing front squats instead of back ones. Those in the 5-7 slots should watch their backs, as you're now on notice.

:icon_ninja:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Those in the 5-7 slots should watch their backs, as you're now on notice.

:icon_ninja:

You can't remove someone from the league by banning them. :p

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You can't remove someone from the league by banning them. :p
Dammit. :shakefist:

I think I'm going to switch to front squats following my deload next week, at which point I'm going to bring the theoretical pain, if you will, to those with higher Wilks totals than me. :weightlifter:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Don't you mean switch to back squats...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another short arse joining the league :shakefist:

I'm not gaining 20kg just to keep up with you little people. Although I haven't posted my recent stuff which had me crack the 400 Wilks even though my bench has stagnated badly.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^last one suites you best imo

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
any stupid formulae will always be dominated by some short prick. either put bodyfat percentage(i.e -1kg off max for every% bf) and length of limbs(i.e lose 5kg of max for every inch your height is below 6 foot (for lower body moves and lose 2.5kg off max for every inch your reach is below 6 foot for upper body moves and the oppisite for above 6 footers i.e 5kg to your max for every inch your height and reach is above 6 foot) BAM. include these random thought out numbers into these formulaes or they will always suck and so eat my fist. Im pretty sure id beat any and all of you in fights. Now pointless/rant and meltdown aside :p

my first go at it.
week 2 cycle 1
Bodyweight 101kg
84 military
175 squat
134 bench
186 deadlift
579 total
wilks 350.9898

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
any stupid formulae will always be dominated by some short prick. either put bodyfat percentage(i.e -1kg off max for every% bf) and length of limbs(i.e lose 5kg of max for every inch your height is below 6 foot (for lower body moves and lose 2.5kg off max for every inch your reach is below 6 foot for upper body moves and the oppisite for above 6 footers i.e 5kg to your max for every inch your height and reach is above 6 foot) BAM. include these random thought out numbers into these formulaes or they will always suck and so eat my fist. Im pretty sure id beat any and all of you in fights. Now pointless/rant and meltdown aside :p

my first go at it.
week 2 cycle 1
Bodyweight 101kg
84 military
175 squat
134 bench
186 deadlift
579 total
wilks 350.9898

I'm sorry, all I heard was WAH WAH WAH.
:rofl3:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
whats that? you have the flaws of shortness on your side in the formulae and im still beating you? wah wah wah

Don't be jealous of our 'made for weightlifting' bodies :gaysign:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Don't be jealous of our 'made for weightlifting' bodies :gaysign:

made for everything. short people have everything easy. everything. discrimination against the above average height is all this thread achieves.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
You deserve it. You sexy son of a bitch.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
You deserve it. You sexy son of a bitch.

not as sexy as u. But thats besides the point.
im 101kg because im 6 foot 3 not because im strong full of muscle mass. I was 85kgs at 14 years old.