• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

a couple of the k-rider

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah i bought a bike to start doing cardio, to use up extra cals in my diet, i havent done cardio in like a year, but my tires popped, and i thought it was coz i was too heavy, but then my girlfriends new bikes tires popped to and she is tiny and light, thats what happens when you buy shit on sale at k-mart....but yeah i will keep that in mind. ive started to drop my cals that come from shakes, so im trying to limit the amount of protein coming from atificial sources and stikking to a 1.5 grams per pound limit back from 1.8-2 grams per pound, if i keep progressing, on thats i should see my composition change for the better.

thanks for the input, is appreciated.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trust me, if you ever plan to do a show. Take the time in advance (a year or so before) to do a cut, and get lean. Cut for a while, bulk a bit, etc.... but when you start your contest prep diet, you should have visible abs. Check out Johnny Bravo's log, look how lean he is for 10 weeks out.

I guarantee if you weigh 250 lbs now you will step on stage at 190, max, that is if you come in ripped. Having said that, you don't want to do a contest prep diet and lose 60 lbs, because you will be eating up muscle at the end. Ask almost anybody who does their first show, they will tell you how much they wish they had another 4 weeks of dieting, because the leaner you are the better you look.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ yeah good advise, will take it on board.....im still in my building phase for atleast another 2 years, i wanna try and bring my fat down to 15% and keep around there while i bulk. thanks for the good advise

B

BigLeite

yeah dude you def. have some size on you... what's your diet like

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do agree and think it would be a good idea to bring your body fat down to about 15%, (I'd ever go a bit lower, 12 or so would be ideal). Studies show that 12-15% is pretty much the "sweet spot" for maximizing hormonal profile for building muscle, too high and testosterone goes down, in favor of estradiol/progesterone.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah dude you def. have some size on you... what's your diet like

diet, if i average my days around the 360 grams of protein per day currently, and i eat around 200 carbs or less per day, and i dont really monitor my fat intake, but i eat mainly tuna, chicken and lean red meat, and eggs for protein, ive been trying to cut down the amount of shakes i have, so on off days i only have a breakfest shake, but on training day i have the breaky shake plus pre and post workout shakes, carbs come mainly from rice.

nothing special really just the stuff we all do.

B

BigLeite

wow. have a shake about an hour before you go to bed too, with all natural peanut butter. are you taking regular whey protien or weight gainer and what brand is it

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ its just the cheap optimum nutrition stuff

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your a big boy thats for sure, but your in desperate need of a cut. :ughnoes:

can you please explain why he is in "desperate" need of a cut?:weaksuace::e5dunno:

i know there is a difference between bulk and being overweight, but i dont see them close enough in these pictures to even worry about doing that shit. maybe people should just focus on trying to gain muscle, which is why we basically train anyway.

you're looking tops man :xyxthumbs:
u = pickles mate ehy?
you two need to get to sydney and pumba and i will both come and watch you both compete orrrrite!! :tiphat::linedrunk::hsughr:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ thanks dude, yeah me and pickle are good mates from college, trained at the same gym for three years etc,

i dont plan to compete for 2-3 years, it part of a master plan to have an extended bulk period so i can get freaky in a short period of time.

concerning 'desperate need of a cut' .....a lot of guys dont have the massive bodybuilder goal...they are just gym enthusiasts or have more conservative goals....so they stay lean, almost too lean year in year out........so they kinda put their mindset onto what im doing and thats when people like you and me go 'why? are you fucking kidding me, im growing like im on gear right now'

i have a pretty clear plan in mind.........all bodybuilders peak in their 30's, mid 30's especially, so i order to arrive in that sweet spot, im doing 2-3 year bulks, followed by a slow cut, my aim is to arrive in my thirties as the freakiest natural that ever lived.............got a long way to go, but i wanna be the best i can be.........so staying lean all the time isnt going to help me get there..........of course i honestly can have a lower bodyfat and achieve this goal..........just gotta get my diet dialed in, its starting to get their, my composition is slowly imporving ass i get stronger and add muscle

cheers for your support dude, it online support like this that makes the lonely path of bodybuilding a little more social and fun..repped

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU at 300 pounds:bowroflarms:

awww, look whos still pussy hurt because i didn't give him enough compliments about his blocky muscles :tear: just like a woman, so self concious and worried about what people think about his appearance :49:

kr the post of that pic in this thread and my post in tweaks thread were meant to bug you, but since you didn't take the bait i guess i'll lay off. its just that you broke your own piece treaty with that last post in my thread.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ i dont care if we disagree about training, just stick to the issues and hopefully we can avoid personally attacking one another, which i am just as guilty as you of........

bulkboy is massive...........apart from his chest lol, but he will get there

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awww, look whos still pussy hurt because i didn't give him enough compliments about his blocky muscles :tear: just like a woman, so self concious and worried about what people think about his appearance :49:

that comes from the guy who made a mod delete his pic thread:hsughup:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
can you please explain why he is in "desperate" need of a cut?:weaksuace::e5dunno:

i know there is a difference between bulk and being overweight, but i dont see them close enough in these pictures to even worry about doing that shit. maybe people should just focus on trying to gain muscle, which is why we basically train anyway.

you're looking tops man :xyxthumbs:
u = pickles mate ehy?
you two need to get to sydney and pumba and i will both come and watch you both compete orrrrite!! :tiphat::linedrunk::hsughr:

im not competing against KR even in my prime he would make me look like a little girl.

cept my legs will always be bigger:keke:

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey man thats sweet you know each other on here cuz there aint alot of blokes who know each other real life, just a place for guys still in the closet (as you will see with pretty much every thread in some way or the other!)

good to see you have your "master" plan haha, rather than just all guys who go and train for years with no idea where they are going or want they want to look like. certainly makes it easier when you've got a goal to work towards.
ur right man, why fuckin bother eh? whats the saying, something like its much easier to lose 10 kg of muscle than it is to lose 10kg of fat? once you HAVE the muscle then you can do whatever else you want about it!otherwise its like buying all this shit you simply cant afford, yet when you've got the money, u got whatever you want :xyxthumbs:
even when ron goes around 330 and such or whatever he still competing around 300 pounds, which is only a loss of 30, and for you to lose 30 you'd still be what 220? not saying it'd be that easy since you're not on all the stuff, but you get my point, and you'd be shitloads bigger than any other 22yo's at 220 pounds on stage! MUCH bigger and better than all the tiny twerps with abs and nothin else :hsughr:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ repped for getting the big picture

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not competing against KR even in my prime he would make me look like a little girl.

cept my legs will always be bigger:keke:

dont be so sure pickle dorf...........i should put up some leg pics, im a bit puffy, but you will still notice a lot of size.............out of curiosity what was your best sqaut for around 6-10 reps