• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

a couple of the k-rider

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
dont be so sure pickle dorf...........i should put up some leg pics, im a bit puffy, but you will still notice a lot of size.............out of curiosity what was your best sqaut for around 6-10 reps

3 20's each side and a 10 plate each side for 10 reps you do the maths its the only way to let you down gentley.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so thats 150 kgs at our uni gym, for ten.............ok cool i have a goal now lol.....give me 6 months...............also is it ass to grass...??

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^i found these pics of a chick inserting a pickle into her hairy vagina today.............it was funny, but she was ugly so i didnt post it up, because i dont want you associated with an ugmo what so ever.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
new leg pic, the quality sucks, i apologise, but well a few lights have blown in the apartment so i did the best i could! blow it up big it looks clearer

Attachments

• zoo pics 004.jpg
    zoo pics 004.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 72
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
quads look solid KR, looks like all the squatting has been paying off:) do u have any recent upperbody pics?:p

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your huge man, keep up the intense work!

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
quads look solid KR, looks like all the squatting has been paying off:) do u have any recent upperbody pics?:p

nah sorry, im dieting pretty hard now, so ill take some in a month!