• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Almost halfway through the year, anyone injured themself yet or almost?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
had some serious knee issues alittle while ago. woke up, and my knee was cracking like hell. luckily it passed. other than that i strained my back alittle while front squatting just last week, but that passed as well.

so overall nothing to serious. offc, alittle aches here and there but nothing preventing me from doing anything.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Right shoulder (most likely rotator), I've had an on-going problem with my shoulders since last year but my right one seems to have flared up and got steadily worse.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Left hamstring. No more conventional deads, SLDL, RDL...for a while.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Nope. Just spending all day typing and manipulating spreadsheets, then writing in the evenings and on the weekends. Just far too much computing.

still sounds a lot like vigorous masturbation to me.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a injury in the region between the elbow and the tricep in both arms its bothers me a lot when im doing triceps:shakefist:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Oh that is so cute; you sound so single.

The single guys I know get more sex than the married guys I know :) The fact that you are married doesn't automatically mean you don't need to masturbate OR that you get more sex than the single folks on here.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ So you know sluts and lameo's?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
So, because a girl has sex with a guy, shes a slut?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Where did I say that?? You were talking about single guys that got lots of sex, so slut or man-whore is as an appropriate term as any.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^^ Where did I say that?? You were talking about single guys that got lots of sex, so slut or man-whore is as an appropriate term as any.

So, is there a problem with that?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Depends how much you like VD and condoms.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I think I might have some kind of rupture in my front delt.

when I move my arm like in the front raise movement it hurts and feels stiff and thick like hell.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I might have some kind of rupture in my front delt.

when I move my arm like in the front raise movement it hurts and feels stiff and thick like hell.

Train thru the pain man. Ice your shoulder between sets and grab some demerol. :borat:

Seriously - see a doc, that doesn't sound like a "rupture" to me. If it is what I think then you shouldn't be training.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Train thru the pain man. Ice your shoulder between sets and grab some demerol. :borat:

Seriously - see a doc, that doesn't sound like a "rupture" to me. If it is what I think then you shouldn't be training.

what do you tink it is?

I won't be training today to see if I can recover this and feel better tomorrow.

I can move my shoulder up and down with no pain, it only hurts when I cross it to my chest.

it is better than last night but still hurts.

been icing it and using some Jointace.

Cork

Cork

I strained my lower back 3 months ago doing deadlifts way past fatigue. Stupid stupid stupid me, I could barely walk for 3 days. I always get pissed cause the only time I injure myself is when I do something stupid. I'm fully recovered though. Deadlifting to fix injuries from deadlifting is great rehab.

I was also flipping a tire for strong man and somehow strained my neck/upper trap on my right side a month ago. It was hurting pretty bad for a week but sleeping in a different position and not lifting heavy helped bring it back up to speed.

I average 1 major injury a year. I got my quota.