• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Amped's Log

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amped said:
PUMBA-Well lately,, it is something I do for time bro, but I like it. I cant jerkoff for for 24 hours but I like it
LMAO well put mate. Yeah I'm sure you are hitting em well anyway, got the poundage grouped with the intensity, definately a good use of time bro.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good supersets mate and followed with some cardio:xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you posting back in here and sessions look good as to be expected. Gotta love those arm supersets!

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today was a little back and calves-no deadz today starting them again next week

One Arm Hammer Strength pulls
3 plates each side x10 [45lb]
3 sets

Pullups
3 sets x10

Pulldown close grip
175 x10 3 sets

Low Pulley Rows
210 x10 3 sets

Calves

Standing calf raise/superset sitting
400 /90 for 3sets til failure

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good little session bro. good numbers!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good Amped mate

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Massive arm session Amped, love those supersets...for a super pump!

I love the way you say "a little back"!! There's nothing little about those numbers or your back Amped!! Great work on those calves too mate, sweet work.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when I come in here I expect a superb session, and session after session I am never disapointed. Great job, those last few sessions before these were quite worthy as well Amped, awesome job as always with you

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work Amped - looking forward to seeing those dead numbers when you start back at them.

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For those who care, I will not be updating this log for a really long time becaue I preparing and have been training for my police academy in Oct. Sorry and thank you for all your support. I will be stopping from time to time when I get a chance and when I graduate i will be back fulltime.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well sorry to hear ur log won't be updated for awhile, but good luck on ur training.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, sorry to hear you won't be posting your training log Amped, but you gotta do what you gotta do. The very best of luck with your Police Training, I'm sure you'll sail through it. Good luck buddy.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:tear: no more posting

but dude thats awesome your training to be a policeman, best of luck to you I hope it all turns out greatly.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good luck with training for the police we have alot of pi...I mean police on here lol

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Amped said:
For those who care, I will not be updating this log for a really long time becaue I preparing and have been training for my police academy in Oct. Sorry and thank you for all your support. I will be stopping from time to time when I get a chance and when I graduate i will be back fulltime.
Best of luck with your preperations bro. We'll eagerly be looking forward to your triumphant return!

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good Luck bro, will miss your heavy ass weights:tear:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From one training cop to another - good luck man. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It has been two years since I posted in this thing. I used to try and lift heavy but I cant do that anymore. I haven't even been training consistently since I graduated the academy. I am gonna get on the right page again and here we go. Light weight but I am slowly getting back into it.

Chest

Bench Press
145 warmup
185 x10
185 x10
225 x6

Incline Dumbbell Press

60 x10 four sets

Cable flyes

40 x10 3 set

Traps

3 sets of 225 till failure

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not bad for getting back into it bro, I will be checking up on this log. Keep us posted on your progress. How long have you been training?

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braaq before I went into the academy I was lifting for about 5-6 years steady. The academy was very cardio oriented and therefore I lost a lot of weight and alot of strength. Bro, I used to warm up at 225 so now I feel really weak. That was a big part of me saying screw it for along rime. Thanks for checking out my log.