• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Aussie-off Thread

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually, australia is now the fattest country in the world, even ahead of the US :rofl3:

It's only because we changed the categorisation. They are using a different measure now that America isn't using.

Oh and people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :talkhand:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Note Chewies new user tag: Reciever of the Biggest Dick Award

On topic: 150kg x 5 on the bench biatches!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
tim^ you cant honestly tell me that when you go out and you see all the fat people that there would be another country with a higher percentage of fatties than us. we have so many fat people :O

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tim^ you cant honestly tell me that when you go out and you see all the fat people that there would be another country with a higher percentage of fatties than us. we have so many fat people :O

I take offense at someone having a shot at Australia being fat when they are throwing some hefty stones at their own glass windows.

Yes we do have a lot of fat people. I'm surrounded by them at work. I got criticised for snacking on fruit at morning tea the other day and then at lunch the same day the same guy had a shot at me for eating cake (he wanted me to get fat from eating it). On the plus side a 5yr old told him off for being mean. :gaysign:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the more fat people there are ......well there`s less competition for you sex machines to grab the hot biatches

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
a man walks into a bar in the northern territory holding a live crocodile...

all the people in the bar get scared and dive under the table

The man says "no worries about this croc he does a good trick" and with that he pulls his pants down and puts his penis inside the crocodiles mouth
the crocodile closes his mouth and the man says "oh you dirty bugger" and he hits the crocodile on the head with a stick until he lets go of the mans dick
the man then exclaims "see hes alright, nothing to worry about... who else wants a try?"
an aboriginal woman comes out from under the table and says
"ill give it a go as long as you dont hit me on the head with that stick"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Pickle, I ain't touching that joke with a 40ft pole.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I take offense at someone having a shot at Australia being fat when they are throwing some hefty stones at their own glass windows.

Yes we do have a lot of fat people. I'm surrounded by them at work. I got criticised for snacking on fruit at morning tea the other day and then at lunch the same day the same guy had a shot at me for eating cake (he wanted me to get fat from eating it). On the plus side a 5yr old told him off for being mean. :gaysign:

lol u took offense from my post? i just said australia is fatter than america, which it is currently, i know we have fatties over here too, so what? i was just stating a fact.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
fat people should be fed to my bench press

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol u took offense from my post? i just said australia is fatter than america, which it is currently, i know we have fatties over here too, so what? i was just stating a fact.

Like I said; people in glass house shouldn't be throwing great big stones at all of their windows.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like I said; people in glass house shouldn't be throwing great big stones at all of their windows.

wow, u just have to have the last word. there was nothing wrong with my comment and i stand by it. now please stop acting like a moron.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heres a fun fact... shaun bonnett.... the multimillionaire is my 2nd cousin.
him and my dad email plenty
we always recieve christmas cards from him and always invites us when ever he is here. nice guy

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
heres a fun fact... shaun bonnett.... the multimillionaire is my 2nd cousin.
him and my dad email plenty
we always recieve christmas cards from him and always invites us when ever he is here. nice guy

WTF?

What the hell has this got to do with this thread?
:gtfoslap:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dunno, he lives in australia.... so i threw it in there for you aussies to realise how important i am :imcoolurnot: :icon_ninja:

anyway isnt this like a random anything to do with the land down under thread?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Chewie... just stop posting mate.

Did you even read the first post in this thread?