• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Battle of the Giants Coleman V Cutler 05 olympia prejudging

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay didn't come close in glutes and hams.

Thanks for the video Deathmaggot, I've been wanting to see this for a long time. I wouldn't mind seeing more from 2005, one of my favorite Olympia years.

I agree, that and 03' were exciting Mr O's.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great upload. jay looked good. ronnie's last real good year. i think he could have won 9 straight had he duplicated 05's conditioning and not been so caught up trying to compete at or very near 300lbs.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great upload. jay looked good. ronnie's last real good year. i think he could have won 9 straight had he duplicated 05's conditioning and not been so caught up trying to compete at or very near 300lbs.

It wasn't his conditioning alone that put the final nail in the coffin for his 9th Sandow. The glaring injuries to his left tricep, thigh and lat completely took away his physique and would have been an even bigger outrage if he won than Cutler winning last year.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It wasn't his conditioning alone that put the final nail in the coffin for his 9th Sandow. The glaring injuries to his left tricep, thigh and lat completely took away his physique and would have been an even bigger outrage if he won than Cutler winning last year.

:eek5nono:

um no. ronnie looked pretty damn good except for that lat. what bugs me is that he pretty much has ALWAYS had a asymetry with his lats and it really wasn't any more pronounced in 06 as it was in 05. it's as if people just decided to really notice it and really score him down for it. compare rear double shots from 04-06, not much of a change. and no, it would not have been an outrage if he had won in 06, i feel it was his conditioning that really held him back the most.

RonWid

RonWid

It's my first time to watch this video. Thanks for uploading bro..

What videos do you have?

F

fitmod066

I'm gonna miss this.. but I'm a fan of both.. I did notice one thing. Jay has better delts and a wider shoulder gridle. Ronnies lats are hard to beat. Plus his chest and freaky legs

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love these pics:

aabn0697.jpg
aabn0698.jpg

aabn0686.jpg
aabn0687.jpg

aabn0703.jpg
aabn0704.jpg

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
jay owns side tricep. jays christmas tree is better as well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnies massive for sure, i didn't realize how well Jay did improve his back, also noticed his calves are quite bigger, have to give that to him.
lets just wait and see what happens later this year.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its the angle of the photo its more favourable for jay.

LOL the angle is the same for both...its directly behind them.

Ronnie actually had some good calves that year. Both looked great :tiphat:

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek5nono:

um no. ronnie looked pretty damn good except for that lat. what bugs me is that he pretty much has ALWAYS had a asymetry with his lats and it really wasn't any more pronounced in 06 as it was in 05. it's as if people just decided to really notice it and really score him down for it. compare rear double shots from 04-06, not much of a change. and no, it would not have been an outrage if he had won in 06, i feel it was his conditioning that really held him back the most.
2006-mr-olympia-finals-47-ronnie-coleman.JPG

2006-mr-olympia-finals-73-ronnie-coleman.JPG

If only these were from prejudging:(
tbh ronnie looked better in 06 at the nightshow than he did in 05, look how much fuller he is

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronnie should have number nine if jay won his number two. jay was soft the first night and brought it in the second and victor was on point and dry both nights. Ronnie did the exact same thing when competing against jay in 06.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looked good that year, but Ronnie wins hands down. Better size, condition, fullness, aesthetics, etc...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was that when he was 300 shredded?
have to say he did deserve if so, .