• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ben White claims he will 700lb RAW against JJ?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't believe ROnnie would have been JOJ overall. His deadlift is a little bit better than JoJ's, but I don't believe ROnnie could bench as much as Jackson.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't believe ROnnie would have been JOJ overall. His deadlift is a little bit better than JoJ's, but I don't believe ROnnie could bench as much as Jackson.

I remember when JOJ was interviewed in Muscular Development and said that one day he had trained chest with Ronnie Coleman and got his ass handed to him by Ronnie on the DB Bench, both flat and Incline. He had said that he only got up to 160 on the DB's for a few reps and Ronnie was at 200 as usual for 8 to 10 reps

your joking right???

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your joking right???

Nope, I'm not. Of course we all have seen Ronnie DUMBELL PRESSING the 200's (peanuts ftw), but this is about BARBELL BENCH PRESS in whitch Ronnie is not that strong and JoJ is.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nope, I'm not. Of course we all have seen Ronnie DUMBELL PRESSING the 200's (peanuts ftw), but this is about BARBELL BENCH PRESS in whitch Ronnie is not that strong and JoJ is.

uhm, ronnie have done 5 plates per side in the bench for reps. in the cost of redemption. granted, his form isnt the best, but im pretty sure at his best, ronnie would outbench johnnie.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^What?

Ronnie's going to be stronger than him if he can DB press that much more than JOJ.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
they should leave it open to all pro's. Stan Efferding supposedly has lifts that are above JOJ in a certain organization.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
uhm, ronnie have done 5 plates per side in the bench for reps. in the cost of redemption. granted, his form isnt the best, but im pretty sure at his best, ronnie would outbench johnnie.

And that means.... 500 pounds, more or less...

I think JoJ could lift much more than that.