• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best Biceps Competition

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so does trey brewer :tiphat:

Exactly, all those hormones at such a young age are not good for you. We have a 25 year old guy in my gym (he is a top national competitor so I am not going to name names) but he looks like he is at least 35! I want to stay looking young for as long as I can myself. Destroying my health and dieing at 50 to be big at 25 is not what I want.:tiphat:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Word...
I myself have a problem (well its a problem to me) that my shoulders are so damn big that they make my arms that measure 19" cold look small as hell.... I even stopped training them with presses and they just dont shrink! Its hard to hard to fit into most shirts because of em.... damn :disgust::keke:

Yeah, I have the same "problem" as you.. but mines aren't 19.. LOL.

You look really great.

Weirdo

Weirdo

welcome to the gun show :gaygay:

Attachments

• 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 234
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
humm sometimes he's censoring his face and sometimes he's not.. and he always looks different :dunnodude:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If u are on drugs and 23 and that condition is not best but he looks good. Michael Locket is 23 and he looks like this

Dude Michael Locket must think we are retarded, he is not natural and he needs to accept his pro card and stop taking the chances away from other bodybuilders who have yet to earn their pro card. He keeps competeing as an amateur and it shouldnt be allowed.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly, all those hormones at such a young age are not good for you. We have a 25 year old guy in my gym (he is a top national competitor so I am not going to name names) but he looks like he is at least 35! I want to stay looking young for as long as I can myself. Destroying my health and dieing at 50 to be big at 25 is not what I want.:tiphat:

Not saying anabolics at a young age are fine but I'm younger than you and people often think I'm in my late twenties. It's just genetics...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not saying anabolics at a young age are fine but I'm younger than you and people often think I'm in my late twenties. It's just genetics...

Thats true, however, I do see it very commonly in guys who are young and using a lot of steroids and started from a young age. It could be coincidence that it just so happens they look older genetically or from steroid use at a young age and continue to use them. But your right, that comment sounded like too much of a generalization.:tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude Michael Locket must think we are retarded, he is not natural and he needs to accept his pro card and stop taking the chances away from other bodybuilders who have yet to earn their pro card. He keeps competeing as an amateur and it shouldnt be allowed.

he is fucking moron. :ihavesandinmyvagina

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I definitely need to show a pic of my biceps when their peaked
looks like tinyarms, yall remember him?
lil mountain peak lol. gonna take a bicep peak shot friday, be ready guys

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I definitely need to show a pic of my biceps when their peaked
looks like tinyarms, yall remember him?
lil mountain peak lol. gonna take a bicep peak shot friday, be ready guys

The tension is killing me.

:49:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The tension is killing me.

:49:

I still need to take the pic
next time i will, there were too many guys near the sinks
im glad i didnt get caught,
its against the policy to have cameras at the gym
so yea, im gonna sneak it in again..

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still need to take the pic
next time i will, there were too many guys near the sinks
im glad i didnt get caught,
its against the policy to have cameras at the gym
so yea, im gonna sneak it in again..

Once, after a pec workout I went to the bathroom and took off my upper clothes, to see my chest "after-workout"

It was a very rare day because there was nobody but me and this girl at the gym. So I stood there like an asshole watching and touching my own body like a 4 yearold boy who just discovered his cock.

Long story short about ten minutes afterwards five guys came in at the same time to the bathroom and saw me touching my pecs. Never felt so ashamed before xD

SHOW THEM BICEPS !!!

G

GritsandCheese

haha..you gotta do what you gotta do man..as long as your nice and humble when they takl to you..I can think of many pros that are nice like that...umm.. Ronnie, Wolf, Ruel,Centopani, *least they seem very nice..also trey brewer and kevin levrone