• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best Biceps Competition

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ agreed, u should really work on those forearms. also, not hating, but that gyno of urs is very protruding and really takes away from ur physique. u should really get that taken care off.

:bball: man i guess that i have but only when i take my arms up but everyone keeps telling me that i guess i would have to surgically repair it:bitenails:

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They look huge, but your forearms are lacking dude, whats the size of them? There out of proportion to your upper arms.

Yeah i hardly train them, i guess i always forget to do it, dunno havent measure them

^^ agreed, u should really work on those forearms. also, not hating, but that gyno of urs is very protruding and really takes away from ur physique. u should really get that taken care off.

:bball: man i guess that i have but only when i take my arms up but everyone keeps telling me that i guess i would have to surgically repair it:bitenails:

^ Oh noes, don't mention gyno! He doesn't like that. He's going to challenge you to an e-fight!

:rofl3:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Edit your posts and combined them into 1 post King of lurkers :tiphat:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, i dont want to be an ass or anything, but the amount of gyno u have probably shows even when ur laying down. U should really get that checked. It's a simple surgery and it can get fixed really fast, by judging the rest of your physique its safe to say u dont have a high BF, which means its breast tissue, it wont go away naturally. No mean to disrespect u or anything man. just giving some advice.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, i dont want to be an ass or anything, but the amount of gyno u have probably shows even when ur laying down. U should really get that checked. It's a simple surgery and it can get fixed really fast, by judging the rest of your physique its safe to say u dont have a high BF, which means its breast tissue, it wont go away naturally. No mean to disrespect u or anything man. just giving some advice.

Thanks man but im afraid of surgeries :bitenails: well i will think about it

here is a pic of my chest its better than that when im laying down my arms

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is not really bad compared to other extreme cases, but seeing that u train to improve your body, removing it would make your overall physique look better IMO. Just check out the options and consider it man, its not gonna improve your perfomance, but it will enhance your look and make you look more like the athlete you can look like.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is not really bad compared to other extreme cases, but seeing that u train to improve your body, removing it would make your overall physique look better IMO. Just check out the options and consider it man, its not gonna improve your perfomance, but it will enhance your look and make you look more like the athlete you can look like.

i will check it thanks bro:thumbsup2:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
synthol or photoshop :keke: bi/tri is like 3x the size of forearms..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
Big arms, Lurker. Your arms look way out of proportion to your chest/shoulders though.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
PS what are talking about?:spy:

this

adobe_photoshop-1.jpg

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ could of at least used synthol it is far less obvious
edit: isnt synthol good for gyno?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Wut? Gyno is caused, I believe, by estrogen.

Isn't synthol only oil?

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God this thread is a train wreck....