• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best way to lose weight?

Smokey

Smokey

I try to go for walks as often as possible, but my equilibrium is really messed up from an illness I had when I was a kid. I don't get out much and i don't really exercise too often because of my poor equilibrium. What can I do to lose weight besides eat less and watch what I eat? I would rather not take any sort of dieting pills due to health issues. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: TalkAdmin
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's things you can do for your equilibrium. They're are these exercises you can do to improve it. Someone I know gets really dizzy sometimes and the exercises really helped.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eating in small volume can be of help. But if you lack the physical activities then you will be like my wife who had tried different types of diet but still did not lose weight. Her work is sedentary in the office and she rarely moves. Aside from the exercise try to do something physical every hour like walking for a mile or cleaning the yard of the fallen leaves. It is better to do chores so the energy you expend will be beneficial.

Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Cardio is the best form of exercise to lose weight, especially HIIT cardio. Keep the bursts short (20-30 seconds) at the beginning.

Reactions: KaiGold and TalkAdmin
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cardio for sure. Wait to lose weight eat less calories and get your heart rate up.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Boil one chilli pepper and one clove of garlic in a measure of two cups of water. Let it cool. Drink the two cups in the morning before eating anything at least for three days. You should see a difference. You can also cook your meals with chilli peppers for few days.

M

Morepower

Diet is the first thing that would help you with weight reduction, have lots of fresh fruits and avoid processed foods. You can treadmill with higher elevation levels it would increase the intensity without provoking your equilibrium.

P

pgcc604

I try to go for walks as often as possible, but my equilibrium is really messed up from an illness I had when I was a kid. I don't get out much and i don't really exercise too often because of my poor equilibrium. What can I do to lose weight besides eat less and watch what I eat? I would rather not take any sort of dieting pills due to health issues. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!
I'm sorry I really am cuz that's a tough situation to be in. you can lose weight without exercising though. I don't know what kind of metabolism you have how old you are if your female or your male but you would first have to figure out a maintenance amount of calories that you need to stay the same weight. you would then have to eat about 500 calories lower than that everyday and that would pretty much ensure you're going to lose weight no matter what you do even without exercise but that's kind of hard to do because it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many calories you need a day. I mean 30 minutes to 40 minutes if that's 45 minutes of cardio everyday makes such a difference in losing weight is ridiculous it's not just the way you lose while you're doing the cardio it revs up your body the rest of the day and you burn fat more efficiently for the whole day. so doing it without being able to do that very hard thing to do and I feel for you with this problem you have with your health. you said it's an equilibrium problem would it be as bad if you got a stationary bike and rode on the stationary bike instead of walking? I'm just taking a guess but I would think being sitting on a stationary bike and paddling you would be less likely to lose your equilibrium than you would walking?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk