• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Boy Bodybuilding Influencer challenges Tito Ortiz

• Thread starter Bodybuilding News
  • Start date
Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Big Boy:
“I respect all fighters, 100 percent,” Johns said. “He’s a world champion. I’ve looked up to him and I respect him. But I think he’s past his prime. I think I’m more explosive. I’m stronger. I got more game than him. Everything all in one. I just think it’s his time, man. I’m gonna really retire his ass.”

Tito Ortiz:
“This Big Boy cat … he said that I called him out. I never called this guy out,” Ortiz said. “This guy is talking out of the side of his neck. I’ve never had any problem against him, or with him, I like the guy. He said I called him out which is completely false. The guy wants smoke, let’s light this shit up, let’s do it. I’ve done nothing since I fought Anderson. I still got fight left in me. If this guy wants smoke, make it happen.”

Tito Ortiz, a UFC Hall of Famer, may be returning to the boxing ring after a prominent bodybuilder, Big Boy called him out.

Instagram user 'Big Boy,' also known as Jake Johns, has over a million followers on the social media network. He offers workout guidance as well as items for individuals wishing to bulk up.

Last year, Ortiz appeared to be on the verge of a comeback, claiming that an MMA rematch with Chael Sonnen was in the works. Nothing has happened since his announcement in October.

Ortiz's most recent combat sports effort was a boxing battle against Anderson Silva. In his first professional fight, he was knocked out in the first round.

Ortiz withdrew from MMA some years ago, but has agreed to box Anderson Silva in late 2021 as part of the Brazilian's "sweet science" tour. "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy" has stayed dormant since that knockout loss, although he has relocated his family from California to Florida.

If Ortiz decides to fight again, he has a ready opponent in Johns.

Tito Ortiz  vs Big Boy