• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Lance Update

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
looking good buddy, huge arms especially in BDB :2: best of luck in future

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great peak on them biceps

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bro, u got incredible genetics, seriously great structure, arms are out of this world, shoulders are incredible and that chest looks much improved, awesome work. back looks thick, thicker than before, and uve got some great width in the latspread. u look leaner than before too, but with only 4 weeks to go hitting the mark will be difficult, i hope ur really pushing urself on the cardio and dieting hard, im confident u are. but keep me updated:)

overall great work buddy:2:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That side chest is impressive. Great arms man. I wonder how did you pick that nick. :D

Your legs are lacking a bit but keep on working them hard and you should be able to bring them up.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
looking good buddy, huge arms especially in BDB :2: best of luck in future

Hey man, thanks for the comment :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
bro, u got incredible genetics, seriously great structure, arms are out of this world, shoulders are incredible and that chest looks much improved, awesome work. back looks thick, thicker than before, and uve got some great width in the latspread. u look leaner than before too, but with only 4 weeks to go hitting the mark will be difficult, i hope ur really pushing urself on the cardio and dieting hard, im confident u are. but keep me updated:)

overall great work buddy:2:

hey man, thank you so much man, youve got incredible genetics aswell bro! youve got those amazing wheels, great calves, thick brick back and awesome abs man. it means alot when you comliment me. i really appreciate it! :) yeh man, ive lost about 3 lbs so thats why i look a tad leaner. been doing what you said. this week, it has been very hard with college work, being able to stick to my meal times and doing my cardio :hsughr: but ive still been sticking to it. but now my works over with more or less, i can crack on 100% ill keep you updated pal on everything.

Thanks again pal, i really appreciate you being there for me :)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
That side chest is impressive. Great arms man. I wonder how did you pick that nick. :D

Your legs are lacking a bit but keep on working them hard and you should be able to bring them up.

Hey man thanks very much. yeh ano, need to bring up my quad sweep because my knees are thick and they dont really show any sweep! they'll come up though.

what do you mean by "i wonder how did you pick that nick" :dunnodude:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well your upper body is superb bro. Great shape and for the off season your in good condition as well. Your legs are not bad, but not as "impressive" as those guns your carrying around. But that just takes time and years of squatting unless your like Flex Lewis, among others, and they come naturally. But other than that I am very impressed, your clearly doing something right so keep up the hard work bro :2:

Edit: Just saw some of the new pics, your legs have good size to them. They just are not as "shapely" or thick but as I said above that takes time. You should think about competing soon because you will do well and when you get in great condition I am sure that they will look better than we are seeing now.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do you mean by "i wonder how did you pick that nick" :dunnodude:
Heh, I thought it would be obvious. Big guns = that username you have. So someone with poor arms wouldn't choose an username like that, got it? :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Well your upper body is superb bro. Great shape and for the off season your in good condition as well. Your legs are not bad, but not as "impressive" as those guns your carrying around. But that just takes time and years of squatting unless your like Flex Lewis, among others, and they come naturally. But other than that I am very impressed, your clearly doing something right so keep up the hard work bro :2:

Edit: Just saw some of the new pics, your legs have good size to them. They just are not as "shapely" or thick but as I said above that takes time. You should think about competing soon because you will do well and when you get in great condition I am sure that they will look better than we are seeing now.

Thanks man, i really appreciate it! :xyxthumbs: yeh man its hard to get my legs to match my arsm but i'll do it after hard years of heavy ass leg lifts.

As for competing, well, i think i am doing a show in July. but i dont know if ill be ready for it so we will just have to see about that. but thanks pal. ive lost 21lbs in total now. i think i have 7-10lbs left to shed.

thanks bro for your comments :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Heh, I thought it would be obvious. Big guns = that username you have. So someone with poor arms wouldn't choose an username like that, got it? :xyxthumbs:

Haha sorry man i get it now, wasnt quite on the ball :hsughr: but yeh, no way would i choose my nickname like that if i had shit ass arms lol

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha sorry man i get it now, wasnt quite on the ball :hsughr: but yeh, no way would i choose my nickname like that if i had shit ass arms lol
Heh, you are allowed to use username like that with those guns. Remember to work on your weak areas too. :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Heh, you are allowed to use username like that with those guns. Remember to work on your weak areas too. :xyxthumbs:

Yeh man, when im older, they wont be guns any more, they'll be bazooka's lol

Yeh, after this show, my focus is going to bring up my legs to match my upper body. :xyxthumbs:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Fuck me, I wish I'd looked anywhere near as big as that when I was 17...

stupid small genes :angrydude:

You just wait til you hit 24-5 and start getting some man-size on, you'll be mammoth. It took me that long to finally get some real size.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Fuck me, I wish I'd looked anywhere near as big as that when I was 17...

stupid small genes :angrydude:

You just wait til you hit 24-5 and start getting some man-size on, you'll be mammoth. It took me that long to finally get some real size.

Hey man, thanks very much, i really appreciate it :2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP

Attachments

• abs.jpg
    abs.jpg