• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big-Z's Log

allstar

allstar

If your going to have ham..have it in the morning

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one more reason to stick with real food,your strength will rise as you eat good amount of solid foods not powders

and the champ marius pusdzianovsky sorry for the spelling is ripped not fat

alex, maruis is a strongman not a powerlifter, not all strongman are fat, kevin nee is in pretty lean hes just not like mauris lmao, mauris is shredded to the dick!! but usually strongmen are super tall, and powerlifters are just fat haha

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if it was me id swap the ham and sasauge for chicken/turkey breast less fat and more protein :)

Had no choice lol I was at the college and it was the only meat on for lunch display that looked edible.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what i would do is just have alot of tilapia, no carbs(rice potatoes etc) and get a sweat suit and get on the eliptico(or how you spell it) for 45mins a day, and limit water intake, your drop fat and water like a mad man, and youll lose those 60lbs, plus weight train before cardio im sure you have a build, this is my opinion, i know a guy who did this same thing and he lost alot of weight in like a month

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if it was me id swap the ham and sasauge for chicken/turkey breast less fat and more protein :)

The ham I got....

Per Serving
Serving: 3 slices.
Fat: 1g
Sat Fat: 0.5g
Tans Fat: 0
Cholesterol: 15mg
Sodium 730mg
Total Carb: 0g
Protein: 10g

Which sure kicked the shit out of any other meat that was there...So I bought it... Next time shopping ...aka next paycheck I'll prolly go to the wholesalers and stock up on the ham, turkey and chicken and eggs...10 dozen doesn't last as long as you think it does.

theweapon said:
what i would do is just have alot of tilapia, no carbs(rice potatoes etc) and get a sweat suit and get on the eliptico(or how you spell it) for 45mins a day, and limit water intake, your drop fat and water like a mad man, and youll lose those 60lbs, plus weight train before cardio im sure you have a build, this is my opinion, i know a guy who did this same thing and he lost alot of weight in like a month

I don't think I can afford to cut out the carbs, I want to lose fat but not over losing strength or mass.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The ham I got....

Per Serving
Serving: 3 slices.
Fat: 1g
Sat Fat: 0.5g
Tans Fat: 0
Cholesterol: 15mg
Sodium 730mg
Total Carb: 0g
Protein: 10g

Which sure kicked the shit out of any other meat that was there...So I bought it... Next time shopping ...aka next paycheck I'll prolly go to the wholesalers and stock up on the ham, turkey and chicken and eggs...10 dozen doesn't last as long as you think it does.

theweapon said:

I don't think I can afford to cut out the carbs, I want to lose fat but not over losing strength or mass. Carbs lately have been a major boost in my workout sessions. but I prolly start doing cardio before AND after a workout.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alrighty..filling this in will fill meal 5 and 6 when I make them and eat them.. just put this in so I wouldn't forget what I ate.
October 11th 2008, Sat.

Meal 1: 7 scrambled egg whites with 10oz of ham

Meal 2: Ham and swiss sandwhich with 45g whey shake.

Meal 3: Clam chowder w/ fresh clams, slice of coconut bread and 1/2 cup of oats. (Pre-Cardio Workout)

Meal 4: 6 boiled egg whites, 6oz of white albacore tuna. (Post Cardio workout)

allstar

allstar

Get ham from a deli, it doesnt have so many preservatives in it which equals much less sodium, look how much sodium in the ham you have wow

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get ham from a deli, it doesnt have so many preservatives in it which equals much less sodium, look how much sodium in the ham you have wow

Well let me tell everyone about my location, Im on a island called America Samoa an American territory... it is smaller literally than the city of Detroit.
There are maybe 3 super markets here and one wholesalers..no deli everything I have is usally ordered from mianland states so I have to make due with.. this 2nd rate food I can get my hands on or else I would be loaded with deli meat and eggs etc....

thanks for the advice but currently impossible to fufill, hopefully with drinking 3 gallons a day the sodium is washed out. oh by the way updated!

UPDATED!
October 11th 2008, Sat.

Meal 1: 7 scrambled egg whites with 10oz of ham

Meal 2: Ham and swiss sandwhich with 45g whey shake.

Meal 3: Clam chowder w/ fresh clams, slice of coconut bread and 1/2 cup of oats. (Pre-Cardio Workout)

Meal 4: 6 boiled egg whites, 6oz of white albacore tuna. (Post Cardio workout)

Meal 5: 16oz Sirloin burger stew with carrots and brocoli, 1/2 cup of peanuts.

Meal 6: 10z salmon with a cup of lightly buttered rice.

allstar

allstar

No butcher shops? why cant you get something other than ham?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nope only animals on this island are pigs ad chickens. I got tons of fish.. and they got beef and other things but I'm stocked up on 5 lbs. of ham, 20 lbs. of fish and about 2 lbs. of beef until paycheck day. So until then i gotta make due.

allstar

allstar

Alright, well load up on fish and chicken bro, and if the beef is lean use it, gotta try to have everything lean

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea, but still gotta finish off this ham lol.

allstar

allstar

Ya its all good eat it since you got it, but try to keep it for the morning.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sunday Oct, 12th 2008

Meal 1: Boiled egg whites and 10z of ham.

Meal 2: 5oz of Pork ribs, 5 oz of chop suey, 45g whey shake

Meal 3: 10oz of chicken breast, 5 oz of chop suey.

Meal 4: 15oz of Chicken breast, and 10 peanuts.

Meal 5: 45g casien and oats shake, and 2 oz of chicken.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Monday Oct, 13th 2008

Meal 1: 6 0z. albacore Tune, 1/2 cup of oats (Pre-workout)

Meal 2: 50g Whey Protien shake, and Nitro-Tech Protein bar (during workout)

Meal 3: 1 lb. of spicy tuna roll sushi, meso soup. (post workout)

Meal 4: 1 lb. of spicy tuna roll sushi, 1/3 cup of peanuts.

Meal 5: 6oz. of albacore tuna, 1/2 of oats.

Meal 6: 10oz Mackeral, 1 cup of brown rice and 1/2 peanuts.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wed Oct, 15th 2008

Meal: 6 boiled egg whites, 1/2 cup oats (Pre-Workout)

Meal 2: 65g Whey Shake (During Workout)

Meal 3: 6 boiled Egg Whites, 1/2 cup peanuts

Meal 4: 1 bowl Sirloin Burger Stew.

Meal 5: 1 bowl Clam Chowder.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you need some carbs post workout too

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.