• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big-Z's Log

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good man!

Only thing i would change is less eggwhites and more chicken :)

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for check in on me PV, yea I'm gonna buy alot of chicken tommrow paycheck come in to be honest damn egg whites are starting to taste gross lmao.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ yeah u can get pretty annoyed by the same egg white taste day after day,...

Chicken FTW! :)

What do you do? workwise? carry buildings?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ yeah u can get pretty annoyed by the same egg white taste day after day,...

Chicken FTW! :)

What do you do? workwise? carry buildings?

Well for work I usually fly to New York and they give me a pick axe and I dig the subways tunnels by my self gets a little lonely sometimes and ya know work is work.

And I volunteer and give urine to some company they recently found my urine contains alot of good vitamins and they pay me for it they call it Redbull or some shit like that.

lol jk, I'm an a college student working on my criminal justice degree and math is kicking my ass. Surprisingly everyone always say why don't I pick up a building lol my response is always they don't have handles.

I get paid about 1.2k a month to go to college , and also I work freelance in Quality assurance, I worked for muscle tech testing thier prducts but I was cut off about a month and half ago.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
keep up the good work Z.:xyxthumbs: