• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bob Cicherillo 2002 BFTO Pics

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not bad :eek4:
Is he still competing or is he just the host for the olympia super series now? :hmmm:

Not sure, he is still big and his commentary is good for the contests.

ProArm

ProArm

Okay, i see. Yeah hes definetly in great shape.
You can see when he`s interviewing Coleman and Cutler in 2007 that he is`nt out of shape.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looked great in those set of pictures thanks for sharing.

His tear drop on the quad is bloody hugee

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow he looks very very good. i didn't know bob was such a good bber. he should continue to do the commentary for the Mr O and maybe hit the stage like once a year, he clearly has what it takes.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

looking real good, large and nice condition

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ why don't you like nike shox? i find nikes to be the best made atheltic shoes out there.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^When you elevate the heels chronically (sneakers, high-heels, or any other footwear) you lose range of motion in dorsiflexion (toe-to-shin ROM). When you lack mobility at a joint, your body tries to compensate by looking anywhere it can to find ROM. In the case of restricted ankle mobility, you turn the foot outward and internally rotate your lower and upper legs to make up for the deficit. This occurs as torque is "converted" through subtalar joint pronation.

As the leg rotates inward (the upper leg swiveling in your hip joint socket), you lose range ROM in external rotation at your hip. This is one of several reasons why females have a tendency to let their knees fall inward when they squat, lunge, deadlift, etc. And, it can relate to anterior/lateral knee pain. And, by tightening up at the ankle and the hip, you've taken a joint (knee) that should be stable (it's just a hinge) and made it mobile/unstable. You can also get problems at the hip and lower back.

Just as losing range of motion at the ankle messes with how your leg is aligned, losing ROM at your hip - both in external rotation and hip extension - leads to extra ROM at your lumbar spine (lower back). We want our lower back to be completely stable so that it can transfer force from our lower body to our upper body; if you have a lot of ROM at your lower back, you don't transfer force effectively, and the vertebrae themselves can get irritated. This can lead to bone problems, nerve issues (vertebrae impinge on discs/nerve roots), or muscular troubles (basic strains).

So crappy ankle mobility - as caused by high-top shoes, excessive ankle taping, poor footwear (heel lifts) - can cause any of a number of problems further up the kinetic chain. Sure, we see plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinosis, and shin splints, but that's just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what can happen.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^When you elevate the heels chronically (sneakers, high-heels, or any other footwear) you lose range of motion in dorsiflexion (toe-to-shin ROM). When you lack mobility at a joint, your body tries to compensate by looking anywhere it can to find ROM. In the case of restricted ankle mobility, you turn the foot outward and internally rotate your lower and upper legs to make up for the deficit. This occurs as torque is "converted" through subtalar joint pronation.

As the leg rotates inward (the upper leg swiveling in your hip joint socket), you lose range ROM in external rotation at your hip. This is one of several reasons why females have a tendency to let their knees fall inward when they squat, lunge, deadlift, etc. And, it can relate to anterior/lateral knee pain. And, by tightening up at the ankle and the hip, you've taken a joint (knee) that should be stable (it's just a hinge) and made it mobile/unstable. You can also get problems at the hip and lower back.

Just as losing range of motion at the ankle messes with how your leg is aligned, losing ROM at your hip - both in external rotation and hip extension - leads to extra ROM at your lumbar spine (lower back). We want our lower back to be completely stable so that it can transfer force from our lower body to our upper body; if you have a lot of ROM at your lower back, you don't transfer force effectively, and the vertebrae themselves can get irritated. This can lead to bone problems, nerve issues (vertebrae impinge on discs/nerve roots), or muscular troubles (basic strains).

So crappy ankle mobility - as caused by high-top shoes, excessive ankle taping, poor footwear (heel lifts) - can cause any of a number of problems further up the kinetic chain. Sure, we see plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinosis, and shin splints, but that's just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what can happen.

wow. i never knew. but isn't the set up of nike shox more of an image factor than real heel elevation? meaning, isn't your foot all on one flat surface inside the shoe, but it appears like the shox are acting as a "high heel" mainly just for the looks? i've never owned a pair but i have worn them before and it did not feel as if my heel was elevated, it felt like any other shoe i've ever worn. perhaps the elevation is very subtle or not even there even if it appears as such?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I wouldn't know from experience, but from what I have heard Shox do have a very high heel, especially relative to the ball of the foot. Nike Frees are meant to be terrific.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
His condition is great, everything's shreded! Although he does have a bit of a blocky waist. i think he's great for the commentary, really funny guy

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

omg, i didn't really care about this before, damn Tim you really know a lot, well deserved the Respected status, thx bro :2:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looked really good that year. Great quad separation.

wallyprice

wallyprice

Looks impressive. Would not have guessed he placed that bad