• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Braaq's Havoc cycle log

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright, I will try to work on getting vids of those lifts for you guys. Duality is in greece for a while I think so it will be a while. Also, my lifts are nothing special and their all many others that are just as impressive or more considering how much they weigh. But like them I need some vids of them so I will work at getting them. I want them for myself as well.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Deadlift would be awesome to see bro:xyxthumbs:

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your lifts aren't special?? You are moving a lot of weight for lots of reps! No need to be modest

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, done with Havoc. Great supplement and will definitely use it again, I hurt my arm last week and still going strong in the gym and still weighing around 245.. having to take a week off to heal though. After the gains I made and my strength coming back my joints need to heal and I want my arm to recover from whatever is bothering it.
I am starting this as my PCT, I will let you know how it works:

http://www.chemoneresearch.com/product.php?id=Ng

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are you using? that is just a website, it doesn't detail any specific compound you'll be using. why don't you just get some nolvadex? it's not expensive and i gave you that great source remember?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are you using? that is just a website, it doesn't detail any specific compound you'll be using. why don't you just get some nolvadex? it's not expensive and i gave you that great source remember?

What are you talking about? It brings up Tamoxifen Citrate :wutyousay:, that is Nolvadex.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol braaq tamoxifen citrate is nolvadex? you don't say?

i clicked on it and it brought to the entrance of a website and listed a bunch of compounds and didn't specify tamoxifen citrate. but never mind then good call you can't miss with that stuff.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vids motherfucker? :gaygay:

Blame it on Duality and wanting to workout early :disgust:, lets get a petition going for Duality to start training at a normal time with me again. :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you want to do legs tomorrow at like 6ish?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol braaq tamoxifen citrate is nolvadex? you don't say?

i clicked on it and it brought to the entrance of a website and listed a bunch of compounds and didn't specify tamoxifen citrate. but never mind then good call you can't miss with that stuff.

Smart ass :disgust:

:49:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:D

what you say to some legs little guy? can you do 6 or so?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:D

what you say to some legs little guy? can you do 6 or so?

Little!?!? :angrydude:..........:tear:

I can't, I have that girl flying in at 3... so next week lets hit legs for sure. Cool? I hit legs early in the week since I knew I would not be able to train them tomorrow.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ you and your damn hoes...... no biggie we'll do it next week. that gives me more time to see if my dad will allow me to use his video camera anyways. how did your last leg day go? did you do 500lb on squat again? was it more of a 405 for higher reps day?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ you and your damn hoes...... no biggie we'll do it next week. that gives me more time to see if my dad will allow me to use his video camera anyways. how did your last leg day go? did you do 500lb on squat again? was it more of a 405 for higher reps day?

I did 500 for ten the other week easy, and this past one I took a week off from squats (my knees really needed it) but I did get a lot on leg press and ten plates on Hack squats for 15 reps! So still a stellar leg workout, but not the same without squats :tear:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Soooo nude squats then?

Onto a dildo maybe:gaygay:?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Soooo nude squats then?

Onto a dildo maybe:gaygay:?

he wont need a dildo when duality is there for him:keke:

cant wait for those vids blake, ur a freak bro:xyxthumbs: get some of duality suffering under the squat bar too:techn9ne:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he wont need a dildo when duality is there for him:keke:

cant wait for those vids blake, ur a freak bro:xyxthumbs: get some of duality suffering under the squat bar too:techn9ne:

True, i keep telling Duality not to spot me by gropping my glutes. He is learning though, for sure, if we get a cam we will be taping both of us. For his age Duality is insanely strong.. it is only natural since I took him under my wing :imcoolurnot: