• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Braaq's Havoc cycle log

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did 500 for ten the other week easy, and this past one I took a week off from squats (my knees really needed it) but I did get a lot on leg press and ten plates on Hack squats for 15 reps! So still a stellar leg workout, but not the same without squats :tear:

wow very cool. i don't blame you taking a week off of squats but still doing legs, think of it like active recovery. once you start working with the weights you do it almost becomes neccesary. so you should be primed for next week then i bet :ughnoes:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope your leg recovers man
im up to 1,055lbs for leg presses
and starting squats before my next cycle booyaa

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
damn Braaq 10 plates on the hacks for 15 reps truly amazing, and scary too :ughnoes:

good job "little" man :keke:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

True, i keep telling Duality not to spot me by gropping my glutes. He is learning though, for sure, if we get a cam we will be taping both of us. For his age Duality is insanely strong.. it is only natural since I took him under my wing :imcoolurnot:

NOOOOOO not the gropping of the glutes spot I hate that:49:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok I started my Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) PCT today, this is how I will be taking it :tiphat:

Day 1 - 100mg
Following 10 days - 60mg
Following 10 days - 40mg

I will keep you all updated on how my gains are maintained, if at all, and if there are any strength and size losses while administering my PCT.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome log Braaq, i havent read tho whole log but its already great info you rpoviding

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So far the Tamoxifen Citrate from ChemOne is working amazing and my weight is still hovering over 240lbs with all my strength gains still intact as well.
For the price I would recommend ChemOne products for PCT or even some contest prep supps :tiphat:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm. im just going to stick with Stoked as my PCT
i tried to order that Tamoxifen citrate, but it wont process my fucking order man.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just to tell you guys, I know a site where I get some supps from that actually has RPN havon 39 dollars(same as anywhere) , but there is no tax and no shipping..which is awesome. here it is:
www.norcalnutrition.com

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no problem,yea that site never has taxes and shipping; no clue how he stays in business..maybe volume customers because of the fact that there is no tax or shipping, o well.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
norcalnutrition is awesome that is where i get most of my stuff form.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jeremy, I know that aint you is it? bitch lol

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes that would be me. i wonder who you are? just joking i think i know.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your really pretty good at putting 2 and 7 together jeremy. Braaq, what else are you gonna take in the future? Try m-drol ..I think it worked better for me than havoc..it's 25 bucks and is an exact clone of superdrol..however, if you want an extra boost, oxodrol is the same as both with 12 mg per thingy instead of 10. But for as little as m-drol costs, it lasts me 2 good cycles, so it's the winner in my book.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So far the Tamoxifen Citrate from ChemOne is working amazing and my weight is still hovering over 240lbs with all my strength gains still intact as well.
For the price I would recommend ChemOne products for PCT or even some contest prep supps :tiphat:

good to hear, how much nolva did you do? 40mg a day?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ braaq can you link us to it, i went to their site "chemone" but they dont have Tam Citrate....

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to hear, how much nolva did you do? 40mg a day?

I did:

100 mg for day one
60 mg for days 2-10
40 mg for days 11-20

:tiphat: I had to measure it out because the stuff from Chemone.com is liquid so I got it as close as I could.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your really pretty good at putting 2 and 7 together jeremy. Braaq, what else are you gonna take in the future? Try m-drol ..I think it worked better for me than havoc..it's 25 bucks and is an exact clone of superdrol..however, if you want an extra boost, oxodrol is the same as both with 12 mg per thingy instead of 10. But for as little as m-drol costs, it lasts me 2 good cycles, so it's the winner in my book.

Thanks bro :tiphat: I will check that out :xyxthumbs: