• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Braaq's Havoc cycle log

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats better liquid taurine or cap/pull taurine?

IMO liquid is always better because it absorbs faster, but in all honesty go with whatever is the best price because it won't make that big of a difference.

On an update, I now weighed in at 241.8 today. So a two pound gain already since the last time, the dry itchy spots are going away now as well.
My strength is greatly improving now on every body part every day now. For instance today I Military DB Pressed the 130lb DB's for 8 reps with no assistance and my best was 6 and that was months ago since the last time I tried that kind of weight. So so far I am still moving up :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats better liquid taurine or cap/pull taurine?

i always go with the capsule form. i take about 2-3 grams a day. you know exactly how much is in each capsule and i just feel more comfortable with capsules/pills. though i would use liquid taurine if that was all that was available. either way that and some magnesium and fish oil, and you should be cramp and joint pain free!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Blake and Duality.
i'll have to check up on this
Damn Blake another 2lbs? thats impressive
i can see you doing 150s for 8reps very soon.....

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Blake and Duality.
i'll have to check up on this
Damn Blake another 2lbs? thats impressive
i can see you doing 150s for 8reps very soon.....

For shoulders? I wish but not likely, nor would I want to. Those 130's hurt my joints as it is. I will just stick there most likely :tiphat:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry to hear about those lowerback problems ,but your progress been great so far..i hope it will continue:xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
242lbs :ughnoes: 10lbs in just a couple of weeks
Awesome progress bro :) Now we need pics pronto:carduforvip

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well either way big guy, still Farking huge weight
you do know, your basically presses my brother on each side LOL
hes 127lbs and 5'9 1/2

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

No, no blood work being done but I most likely will after. I am not taking any support supps while on, just making sure I drink plenty of water and not drinking very much or at all. I do plan on taking Novadex afterwards for my PCT. :tiphat:

Thanks, I will try to taurine because it is getting pretty damn bad. No lethargy at all, I am too busy to notice if I was anyways. Also no hair loss at all as well, never had that problem even when taking actual AAS. As for the libido it has actually gone down considerably, I am never in the mood nor do I think about it since I have been on. I do not have any testicular atrophy so I guess I can look at it as a plus since I am so busy lol... but really I was hoping for a possible boost.

I understand you have previous cycle experience but I would at the very least be taking some milk thistle and hawthorne berry. IMO the Novedex XT is not enough of a pct and more so if your going to be doing 50mg this will shut you down I would at least have some Nolva on hand. Best of luck bro and a great log so far:xyxthumbs: Also watch out for shedding on doses that high not sure if your are prone to it or not but I had some at 40mg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I understand you have previous cycle experience but I would at the very least be taking some milk thistle and hawthorne berry. IMO the Novedex XT is not enough of a pct and more so if your going to be doing 50mg this will shut you down I would at least have some Nolva on hand. Best of luck bro and a great log so far:xyxthumbs: Also watch out for shedding on doses that high not sure if your are prone to it or not but I had some at 40mg

I meant I was going to take Nolvadex, I just misspelled it. I am looking at getting some milk thistle today and will look at the hawthorne berry as well. I lowered it back down to 40mg a day because I started to get a little bit of bacne at 50mg, and 40mg seems to do just great for me thus far. I have not had any hair loss so far and in my few previous cycles I used in the past I never had that problem. So lets hope that it continues :xyxthumbs:

Also, as far the libido side effects.... I was with a girl last night and was not very aroused the whole time (and I should have been) then I was getting head for over thirty minutes and could not go. I was actually just getting frustrated and not in the mood... this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I knew my libido has dropped, but I didn't think it was this bad. I am thinking of getting some tribulus to help with this problem of mine. What do you guys think? (Sorry for the X-rated content btw :keke:)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tribulus will in no way raise test levels enough to help with sexual dysfunction. only thing that will bring you back and bring you back strong is good ol TEST!

btw which girl was it? not the girl from the bank? please tell me it wasn't camby!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, as far the libido side effects.... I was with a girl last night and was not very aroused the whole time (and I should have been) then I was getting head for over thirty minutes and could not go. I was actually just getting frustrated and not in the mood... this is the first time this has ever happened to me. I knew my libido has dropped, but I didn't think it was this bad. I am thinking of getting some tribulus to help with this problem of mine. What do you guys think? (Sorry for the X-rated content btw :keke:)

Braag doesnt get hard!!!!!

braag doesnt get hard!!!

:methman:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Braag doesnt get hard!!!!!

braag doesnt get hard!!!

:methman:

Bastard :angrydude:

I didn't have a problem with that area, I meant aroused like I never got that into it... :carduindisguise

tribulus will in no way raise test levels enough to help with sexual dysfunction. only thing that will bring you back and bring you back strong is good ol TEST!

btw which girl was it? not the girl from the bank? please tell me it wasn't camby!

Yeah it was the girl from the bank. Ok lets get this log back to the discussion of Havoc.. not my deteriorating libido :crymeariver:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome man, 10lbs is a huge increase
Hope your libido recovers,
get some enzyte or something, :gaygay:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha the way Duality was talking I dont know if any of us would have been aroused by this chick. She wasn't a fat chick was she??? :coolguy:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha the way Duality was talking I dont know if any of us would have been aroused by this chick. She wasn't a fat chick was she??? :coolguy:

God no! :49: He hasn't met her, but he was referring to my ex without saying her actual name.. he have been having problems off and on for a looong time now. But no Duality it was not her, it was the new girl :coolguy:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets change the thread name to Braaqs libido problems:spy:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets change the thread name to Braaqs libido problems:spy:

No lets move past that.. :keke:
The thread is about my experience on Havoc and that was just one of the side effects experienced....

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A lot of buddies of mine have suffered the loss in libido while on cycle but as far as I am concerned, I dont think there is anything that can bring my libido down :imcoolurnot: